[EU] Free Cometa with BLF A6 or ThorFire TG06S

Nothing wrong in sharing deals - nobody can know what sellers in Asia or eBay are up to. This specific scenario is a bit odd because free gifts can not be enforced via a chargeback or PP.
But we have good community reps on here and I am sure they donā€™t want to destroy any potential business. I really believe BLF members spend an extraordinary amount of money per month across all large China shippers. That should mean something.

You were not wrong. You focussed our attention to a deal offered by a seller. Kudos for that.
I pushed all buttons myself. Canā€™t blame you for that.

Most people were interested in the Cometa and accepted the Thorfire or the A6 as ā€œcollateral damageā€.
With me it was the other way around. Amazon never offered a nice deal on a ThorFire with shipping to Europe.
Only today I found out that BG offered the TG06S in a good deal from the CN warehouse, so I bought that one and cancelled the gift-deal with the Cometa.

EDIT: got an email saying the ā€œThorFire onlyā€ was shipped, 10 hours after ordering (yes I know itā€™s CNY).

Iā€™m not so sure about that since the A6 alone, without the ā€œfree giftā€ is cheaper than the one with the ā€œfree giftā€, paypal isnā€™t stupid.

Iā€™m sure theyā€™d side with a loyal PP user vs an asian wholesaler who gets multiple chargebacks (for valid reasons) a day.

You are right, PP have extended buyer protection in recent time. Especially for intangible goods and digital items as well.

No, you were not wrong doing this, I for one enjoyed getting this deal, (now canceled) thank you.

And let me try to explain my position.
I like good deals that is why I jumped in,
now, I donā€™t need a 3rd A6 or a free Cometa.
But what I need least of all is the felling that banggood screwed me over.

This feeling is hard to shake and I am having a good/lucky run with banggood ATM.
(my last 3 orders placed 3 days ago shipped within hours :slight_smile: )

It seems to me, after a live chat session, that their system does not support this kind of offers.
-They cannot put an order on ā€˜holdā€™ or ā€˜do not shipā€™ or ā€˜do not splitā€™ status.

- The system will automatically split and ship after a few days, no way around it.

• No refund for gift items.

I too hope you guys get all your flashlights.

Not that i can see, i ordered a couple of A6s after seeing your post and appreciate the heads up. Thanks :slight_smile:
I can see why a combination of Serliteā€™s post and the back order status have got people worried but as it stands thereā€™s nothing different about this order for me yet then other orders iā€™ve placed with Chinese sellers, iā€™ve had stuff go on back order before, and i have experienced long processing delays without any indication as to why, but have always received the order eventually. Tbone gives a nice explanation here: Buyer Beware: "Gift" Items on Banggood.com - #20 by TBone of why this might happen which makes sense to me.

If there is an issue with the free gifts being cancelled iā€™ll deal with it when it happens, the only indication of this though is Serliteā€™s post and while thatā€™s a cr*p thing to happen to him, and while i think heā€™s right to share his experience, one swallow doesnā€™t make a spring. (In fact iā€™m surprised that anyone believes that any number of swallows could make a spring, if there was going to be bird with any kind of metalworking potential itā€™d be the magpie.)

Until now I had one processing and one back order.
Now itā€™s both processing.
So there is some change.

Both still in one order changed from back order to processing.

I just contacted with BG on a live chat. They said that both of my items (A6 + Cometa) will be shipped within 48h. He said that both items are in stock. Letā€™s hope thatā€™s true.

My A6 + Cometa are still on back-order.

Same here

My thorfire + cometa show up as ā€œprocessingā€ā€¦ Letā€™s hope they do both ship, or this might be my last banggood purchase. Most ebay and chinese sellers are decent. Letā€™s hope this is not a big scam.

But all good deals are welcome to be posted on BLF, so thanks for that XXX man.

It is possible they have less or zero stock in the European warehouse and they must ship first from China to Europe.
And China new year can also slow down things.

Both shipped now.

A6 + cometa also shipped for me. :+1:

Butā€¦they are crazy???
Please tell me which is the mistake??
Just buying a 13$ flashlight and they give fro free a biggg flashlight (cometa)???
Where is theā€¦ehmā€¦swindle?

The swindle is you buying a product you didnā€™t really want in the first place.

Like for me, i already have a modded lumintop prince, an atactical a1, a blf a6, two convoy s2+, i paid for the Cometa but i bought a A6.

They probably werenā€™t selling the Cometaā€™s anymore (or enough of them anyway) and this ā€œdealā€ ā€œsoldā€ the remaining stock.

also explains why the A6 with the ā€œfree giftā€ was more expensive than the A6 alone.

Today status for me:
TG06S + Cometa shipped
A6 + Cometa still processing

Looks like they donā€™t ship by order timeā€¦I ordered before all of you, before posting link here.

Only if you get yours and mine is cancelled. :stuck_out_tongue:

I ordered before you :stuck_out_tongue:

:innocent: