Exduct Special 5% coupon for BLF members "BLFgiveaway"

edit: yes!!!
lol misread

Yes , sure

Last day for the 9th raffle. Only 8 participants this time?

It seems that touchmusic has posted his entry past the deadline.

I ordered my last knives via aliexpress and ebay not from exduct.This is way I have not enter the raffle.

I think SB made a great job with a forum - he should enter the raffle.

In the last time many users of the raffle are members, I have never recognised in the forum before (or only in the exduct and other raffles). Wouldn’t it be better, if participants have do something for the forum, too? For example wrote a review about a product they bought in the past or be active in the forum (and not only 3 post in a month).
I think: If you want to benefit from the forum and the raffles, you also have to contribute something.

Here are the winners to Raffle #9.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks for everyone who participated. touchmusic was not included since the entry was past the deadline so the number of participants was 8. Sorry, but act sooner next time. Also thanks to all those people who use our coupon but don’t enter I guess. In regards to what Buwave has said, please contribute to the forum’s knowledge newer folk :slight_smile: Tell us what you get with your winnings even if it’s not a full blown review, I’m sure we’d like to hear about the things you get and your impressions.

Someone please verify.

Random Integer Set Generator

Here are the sets, generated with randomization based on persistent identifier 1014212347:

Set 1: 1, 4, 5, 6, 7

Timestamp: 2013-01-14 04:12:39 UTC

1 - Natsuiro - 11/13/2012 11337 18.55 0.75
4 - hurrindores - 10/24/2012 11005 85.71 3.6
5 - Boaz - 11/18/2012 11402 6.02 0.19
6 - NiBi - 11/9/2012 11272 6.02 0.19
7 - ackbar - 10/28/2012 11089 39.84 1.71

I can confirm the results.

After losing 5 times in a row, I’ve finally won!

Can’t believe I’ve won twice in a row :money_mouth_face: , as I never (usually) win anything !

Many thanks to all those members who have worked so hard to organize this raffle and also the exduct discount.

I take on board Muwuve’s very valid point about giving something back to the forums and will try to contribute a little more in future.

Having had 5 folding knives seized by UK Customs in the last few months I have become very wary of ordering more of these from abroad (ordered a Taidea sharpening system with my previous win) and have consequently tended to concentrate on ordering fixed blades from aliexpress recently (these don’t suffer from the same degree of risk of confiscation here in the UK).

Only wish exduct would offer more straight knives, as I would much prefer ordering from them (how about it Jacky ?).

Thank you all very much again :slight_smile:

thanks ..long time loser ..

Happy to win one ..Whee ~````!!!!

I still haven’t heard back from Jacky for raffle 9. I will email him again. I think he must have been busy over his holiday. In the meantime, Raffle 10 is up. I put the deadline a little farther out so Jacky can hopefully have time to respond.

I’m quite happy with the knives I ordered last month, especially the black SRM 733. I’m thinking a sharpener would be nice now, though the previously-mentioned RC11 air mouse / keyboard looks pretty nice too. Or perhaps more knives. :slight_smile:

I just saw this message on the exduct site:
Dear valued customer: We have just come back Chinese new year holiday, thansands of holiday orders(15 days orders ) now become a “Package hill”, to ship out all packages is the most important Task in this days ,in this case i might have no enough time to do customer service,pls kindly allow us enough time. we are promise to reply all the question or problems, Tracking No will also update for sure,pls do not worry !

Looks like Jacky has his work cut out for him. Hopefully he’ll get those winning coupons uploaded soon. I emailed him again, but I think it still may be a while yet.

Hello everyone,
I could not wait so I checked Powerball and did random.org
The winning Numbers are : 2,3,4,6,7.
Congratulations to all other winners sorry for the rest (better luck next time :wink: .
Can anyone verify my results please?

I got the same result:

Here are the sets, generated with randomization based on persistent identifier 37214453:

Set 1: 2, 3, 4, 6, 7

Timestamp: 2013-03-17 18:06:26 UTC

I’ll trust NiBi and Buwave, even though they both won :wink: A couple first time posters too. Welcome to BLF.

2- Lirtimya 12569 - 2/11/2013 12569 34.48 1.26
3- 1div0 12011 - 12/31/2012 12011 74.38 3.13
4- Buwuve 12376 - 1/23/2013 12376 40.75 1.62
6- NiBi 12179 - 1/9/2013 12179 8.62 0.28
7- XkennX 12613 - 2/16/2013 12613 139.7 5.05

Everyone please note, jackyhu still hasn’t posted the code for winners to raffle 9 yet, so I can’t be sure when the winners of 10 will be given theirs. I’ve been trying to contact him but haven’t heard back. I don’t know what the problem is. I hope we can keep this going.

My nickname is Buw*u*ve, but it’s ok, because I win :slight_smile: I wrote this, because Jacky will check the winner nickname with the forum and a different letter could be a little bit confusing

I think Exduct is extremly busy or the service goes down (sorry to say that, but it’s true). Take a look at the forum on the exducthomepage: http://www.exduct.com/List-forums/

One part has spam threads (3 real threads, 6 with spam like louisvuitton, Viagr.), and some of the thraeds are older as 2 months.
http://www.exduct.com/General-Suggestion/

In the last months there are some user who have problems but Exduct do not answer the question or show any reaction on Emails. http://www.exduct.com/Product-Question/
Only if the persons open a Paypal dispute, there is a reaction :open_mouth:

I’m one of these people who have problems, too. I have a problem with an order of October. First I try to send emails - no reaction. After a few weeks I open a thread in the forum - no reaction. After two weeks I wrote in the thread again - no reaction. Until 50 days there isn’t any reaction in the forum of exduct!

I hope everything is fine with Jacky and the other Exduct people, but please come back to the old great service level of the past.

Sorry about the typo, I fixed it now. That’s sad to hear. Their business looks like it has been very good, but I wonder if the market competition is getting to them. Or maybe they have other jobs on the side.

Wow I won, great to see :slight_smile:

I really hope exduct will get their problems fixed because I always liked their great joice of knives. On my last order first also a long time nothing happend it took also long to get a tracking number but one day after I got the tracking number the knives already arrived….

Hi Hbomb

did you ever hear something from exduct?

thanks a lot

Hi Lirtimya, I still haven’t heard anything. Jacky used to just post on this thread. I think several members have emailed directly too. I don’t know what is going on, sorry.