FastTech coupon codes...help keep members updated

order placed on October 12,

shipped on , October 16,

still waiting for it today 4th November :(

RIP OFF LYING BASTARDS, more like,would be the most accurate way I could describe them.
tabs

+1 tabetha.

And why is that? Describe, explain, don’t just post hate, but explain why you dislike.

Too expensive? Or your order not shipped within a couple days when everything is stock?

I’m still waiting for my order but that’s kind of normal with the airmail.

Does anyone order products from Hong Kong 4 or more years ago?
In the past 4-6 weeks aren't unusally.8-10 weeks were also possible.

Fasttech started a new experince for me - receive an order within 3 weeks.

Now there are some problems because HongKong/ Sinagpore/ China Post doesn't support li-ion batteries and it takes 10-15 days longer to get your products. I'm still waiting for a knife since 50 days - this ins't great, but I'm relaxed. My last order shipped out with 24 hours and is trackable with Swiss Post.
I couldn't understand, why people being so angry, because they have to wait 4-5 weeks (and a few a bit more).

Aside from the shipping issues ,which some are blaming vendors for despite that its not their fault (, in most cases). Have you managed to miss all the lying, broken promises, slow responses, delayed/slow dispatch, bad customer service, lack of ability to listen to customer requests, etc etc. Issues that so many people have experienced with FT?

FT got a lot of hype because they were good at the things above and more..

In terms of flashlights they had very good prices. Still have, but nothing special compared to deals from various other vendors..

In terms of flashlight DIY they were very good. Having a lots of latest emitters, good selection, and fantastic prices.. These days lots of their stuff are outdated. And not that great descriptions and consistency either.. Where are the stuff they were supposed to get 5 months ago??

Inconsistency and product descriptions that does not match the products is a good way to describe driver circuits and various stuff... They were working quite hard at avoiding this, in the beginning..

Convoy flashlights were another reason why FT became popular. Now their selection is outdated in terms of emitters. People who are into those lights usually have to go to other vendors..

FT used to have a high interest in flashlights and everything flashlight related.. Not anymore..

Based on personal experience, Im not saying FT are bad, I have "only" experienced several minor issues, all which were handled ok.. But id rather buy from stores with less issues, better customer service, better prices, faster shipping, faster customer support...etc.. oh, and less affiliate links...

Take this as an example.. Buy it for 143$ after coupon code through "hidden" affiliate link. "woohoo, new light from FT.." From WB the same light can be had for around 130$ after coupon code, but no one bothers posting about it because its not even that much of a deal compared to other stuff...

Even FTs new interesting stuff isn't much interesting, which is why mostly people who are getting paid through affiliate links are the ones who posts about stuff.... Everything with (and around) FT have been going downhill for months... The current shipping "crisis" have just enhanced some of the negatives...

FT still have my attention when it comes to some items.. There is no such thing as a perfect vendor. Especially not among the ones who offers the lowest prices. But there are many vendors out there... No need to put all eggs in one basket..

FROM WALLBUYS

My last order took 18 days from FastTech, I agree that it’s a bit hit and miss but on average it’s still good.

My last two orders from FT were flashlight components, and both arrived within two weeks. Monday will mark the passage of the third week since I submitted my first order to IOS and I have not yet received my order.

I think FT has the some problems like some others vendors before:

First it was a new shop with a small crew. The service was awesome and the shipping time was great. Many flashlights products and and good prices.
The shop was growing and FT get more orders and customers. FT lost some points (more people work for FT, the service, less flashlight products, more e-smoking products).
In the last 1-2 years are some shops with a similar way: 2 years ago Manafont was one of the best shops, but more and more people have some problems with the shop.

Round about 12-15 months ago DinoDirect was great, but now not really anymore.
Often if the shop growing to much, the service going down. Wallbuys is a little bit different. First great shop, then going down, at the moment getting better (in my opinion).
The special shops like INTL Outdoor, fancyflashlights offers good service and nice products. Sometimes they are a bit more expensive, but this isn't important, because the rest of the "shop service package is good".

I try to post only products in the Fasttech thread, which are cheaper as elsewhere and which looks useful. I also use my links and non-aff-links and show this.

No problems with this. +1 for being open and honest about affiliate links..

:beer:

Yes and the shipping times have not changed much unless there are some new rules enforced. Only thing changing from time to time are customs if your country had to change the limits for customs and tax.

Most packages arrive in 10days (7-14days) if the post is not overloaded. At this time of year it’s more around 3 weeks up to 5 weeks.

For me they have things hard to find elsewhere, the website is not a mess, and prices are fine.

<

Yes new rules, affects everyone, not just FT.

Me neither, nothing has changed.
I just got my order from FT and it took 5-7 days to ship because there was expected 7-10days backorder from factory. Then 31. marked shipped, 20. arrived. Nothing to complain about in terms of shipping the thing out. Only thing that is negative is that the package had only 1 speed needle instead of 2 in the packaging of one product. But that’s something you kind of don’t ever expect to be 100% done right when shopping in China.

Most Chinese shops are outdated you know.

I find their descriptions rather good and if I had questions they were answered and I didn’t even buy those products often, was just curious.
Now try asking on some other Chinese shops or ebay haha.

Because nobody anywhere knows the exact parameters of the drivers, look around other shops and see for yourself. They just get the stuff from factory or where ever and get minimum descriptions for it.
Some products have good descriptions and they were made even better by people asking for details and they did go and measure those internals of flashlights and so on, put the dimensions into pictures.

I got a Convoy host today and, I don’t know if it’s supposed to be something special or not, I ordered X-power host which is the same. I have older one from FF and they are slightly different. Because the convoy is a clone, remake of the older design. Convoy lights seem good because they actually build the lights with things people want or wanted.
Not XM-L2 or XP-G2? Not on copper? Come on, don’t expect wonders from Chinese shops right away. Buy a host, make it yourself, this is DIY.

What links? Shop in US or EU, enjoy the service that is also priced for what it’s worth.
Affiliate links? I have no advertisements on FT, so dunno what you are talking about.

You link does not link to an affiliate link but to another discussion.
And what is bad about discounts?
Found it cheaper elsewhere? Buy there, I do that too. Can I have it cheaper and safely outside FT? Yes? I buy there. I did, got it today in another package as well.

You talk like in a fairytale. What bad service has happened to you to back up your hate toward a shop?

And who does put it into one basket?
Just shop where you like lol.

And from my personal experience I have so far the worst experience with their products and shipping from them 0:)

Made two orders from IO spaced 2 weeks. Last week I notified them my first package still did not arrive. Now, I received the second package ordered, that I ordered later, today. Wrote them again that the first package still nowhere in sight. Sure not their mistake, it’s the shipping company mistake, but it’s not my mistake who they choose to ship their products. If some shipping options are not reliable then they should either not offer them or inform the customers about the reliability of the shipping options.

FF, well, I had to modify quite a bit a light I got from them because the manufacture of it’s switch was just plain rubbish.

All these are not mistake shops, it’s either manufacturer or shipping company. Yet we all complain to the seller because that’s the one who we paid to. Then they can complain to the shipping company or manufacturer.

For me, it is not and if I can find the product cheaper elsewhere I buy it there.

So FT has some promotional links that if you post them and somebody buys the item after clicking on your link you get 10 cents or something? XD
Really? Is that what’s all the fuss about?

Hello guys,

Any new code 5% for all items?
I found working “BLF” but only for lights and some batteries.

PRICECONTROL

BLF

CPF

are the only ones i know

BLF just worked for me. :smiley:

You can try coupon code BLF it seems it is still good for 5% off on Batteries & Charges.

Clark.

I am trying to buy some non flashlight stuff. I am checking to see if anyone knows of any new codes. I have tried all the previously mentioned ones. None worked

Any ideas??

b u m p

I think FT is not giving any discount codes or anything like that anymore, no free products for review either or participating in giveaways. Only way to get something cheaper from them, than it is, is to sale your sole to shareasale.com :stuck_out_tongue:

BLF worked for me on the 24.4.15. It doesn't work on store wide items but does on most flashlight products.