FastTech coupon codes...help keep members updated

Yeah, so far nothing from google, only complaints and threads about lack of working coupon :D!

neehhh, still haven’t received any new codes from them…

Any chances to contact someone from their CS and ask to add knives and multi tools to BLF/CPF coupon codes?

PM’d their account here at BLF, see what they say.

No codes at the moment working?

BLF coupon still works on some of their stock at least.

Did not work on headlamps for me :expressionless:

"Fasttech" should change their name to "Slowtech" now :) takes them a week to ship stuff these days

Not so - my last order for a host, 16mm XM-L2 T6 star and a nanjg driver shipped same day

My previous order took a few days though.

The time it takes them to ship isn’t an issue, or at least not in my experience. All of mine have been shipped in 3 days (1 outlier at 4) with pics posted (even during their holidays).

What is an issue is how long it takes to get to my doorstep; however, this they cannot control. My C8 just yesterday hit the US which is now 14 days from shipment and 16 days from order (via 5-8 USPS shipping). It spent bloody 7 days at HKP, and my battery order (shipped 14 hours after order) is now on day 9 at HKP. :frowning:

If anyone should get flak from this mess it should be HKP. WE SHOULD BAND TOGETHER AND FORM A BRIGADE OF FLASHLIGHT USERS AND ENACT OUR VENGEANCE UPON THEIR SOULS.

As our first act of HAVOC and VENGEANCE, we should send them pizzas they didn’t actually order! … Who has the number for Chinese pizza delivery?

PHD (Pizza hut delivery):
(852) 2111-1234

Pizza hut (Yes, they do delivery. Don’t ask, I can’t explain why they have two separate chains)
(852) 3180-0000

Cry ‘Havoc!’, and let slip the dogs of war!

order placed on October 12,

shipped on , October 16,

still waiting for it today 4th November :(

RIP OFF LYING BASTARDS, more like,would be the most accurate way I could describe them.
tabs

+1 tabetha.

And why is that? Describe, explain, don’t just post hate, but explain why you dislike.

Too expensive? Or your order not shipped within a couple days when everything is stock?

I’m still waiting for my order but that’s kind of normal with the airmail.

Does anyone order products from Hong Kong 4 or more years ago?
In the past 4-6 weeks aren't unusally.8-10 weeks were also possible.

Fasttech started a new experince for me - receive an order within 3 weeks.

Now there are some problems because HongKong/ Sinagpore/ China Post doesn't support li-ion batteries and it takes 10-15 days longer to get your products. I'm still waiting for a knife since 50 days - this ins't great, but I'm relaxed. My last order shipped out with 24 hours and is trackable with Swiss Post.
I couldn't understand, why people being so angry, because they have to wait 4-5 weeks (and a few a bit more).

Aside from the shipping issues ,which some are blaming vendors for despite that its not their fault (, in most cases). Have you managed to miss all the lying, broken promises, slow responses, delayed/slow dispatch, bad customer service, lack of ability to listen to customer requests, etc etc. Issues that so many people have experienced with FT?

FT got a lot of hype because they were good at the things above and more..

In terms of flashlights they had very good prices. Still have, but nothing special compared to deals from various other vendors..

In terms of flashlight DIY they were very good. Having a lots of latest emitters, good selection, and fantastic prices.. These days lots of their stuff are outdated. And not that great descriptions and consistency either.. Where are the stuff they were supposed to get 5 months ago??

Inconsistency and product descriptions that does not match the products is a good way to describe driver circuits and various stuff... They were working quite hard at avoiding this, in the beginning..

Convoy flashlights were another reason why FT became popular. Now their selection is outdated in terms of emitters. People who are into those lights usually have to go to other vendors..

FT used to have a high interest in flashlights and everything flashlight related.. Not anymore..

Based on personal experience, Im not saying FT are bad, I have "only" experienced several minor issues, all which were handled ok.. But id rather buy from stores with less issues, better customer service, better prices, faster shipping, faster customer support...etc.. oh, and less affiliate links...

Take this as an example.. Buy it for 143$ after coupon code through "hidden" affiliate link. "woohoo, new light from FT.." From WB the same light can be had for around 130$ after coupon code, but no one bothers posting about it because its not even that much of a deal compared to other stuff...

Even FTs new interesting stuff isn't much interesting, which is why mostly people who are getting paid through affiliate links are the ones who posts about stuff.... Everything with (and around) FT have been going downhill for months... The current shipping "crisis" have just enhanced some of the negatives...

FT still have my attention when it comes to some items.. There is no such thing as a perfect vendor. Especially not among the ones who offers the lowest prices. But there are many vendors out there... No need to put all eggs in one basket..

FROM WALLBUYS

My last order took 18 days from FastTech, I agree that it’s a bit hit and miss but on average it’s still good.

My last two orders from FT were flashlight components, and both arrived within two weeks. Monday will mark the passage of the third week since I submitted my first order to IOS and I have not yet received my order.

I think FT has the some problems like some others vendors before:

First it was a new shop with a small crew. The service was awesome and the shipping time was great. Many flashlights products and and good prices.
The shop was growing and FT get more orders and customers. FT lost some points (more people work for FT, the service, less flashlight products, more e-smoking products).
In the last 1-2 years are some shops with a similar way: 2 years ago Manafont was one of the best shops, but more and more people have some problems with the shop.

Round about 12-15 months ago DinoDirect was great, but now not really anymore.
Often if the shop growing to much, the service going down. Wallbuys is a little bit different. First great shop, then going down, at the moment getting better (in my opinion).
The special shops like INTL Outdoor, fancyflashlights offers good service and nice products. Sometimes they are a bit more expensive, but this isn't important, because the rest of the "shop service package is good".

I try to post only products in the Fasttech thread, which are cheaper as elsewhere and which looks useful. I also use my links and non-aff-links and show this.