FastTech coupon codes...help keep members updated

No problems with this. +1 for being open and honest about affiliate links..

:beer:

Yes and the shipping times have not changed much unless there are some new rules enforced. Only thing changing from time to time are customs if your country had to change the limits for customs and tax.

Most packages arrive in 10days (7-14days) if the post is not overloaded. At this time of year it’s more around 3 weeks up to 5 weeks.

For me they have things hard to find elsewhere, the website is not a mess, and prices are fine.

<

Yes new rules, affects everyone, not just FT.

Me neither, nothing has changed.
I just got my order from FT and it took 5-7 days to ship because there was expected 7-10days backorder from factory. Then 31. marked shipped, 20. arrived. Nothing to complain about in terms of shipping the thing out. Only thing that is negative is that the package had only 1 speed needle instead of 2 in the packaging of one product. But that’s something you kind of don’t ever expect to be 100% done right when shopping in China.

Most Chinese shops are outdated you know.

I find their descriptions rather good and if I had questions they were answered and I didn’t even buy those products often, was just curious.
Now try asking on some other Chinese shops or ebay haha.

Because nobody anywhere knows the exact parameters of the drivers, look around other shops and see for yourself. They just get the stuff from factory or where ever and get minimum descriptions for it.
Some products have good descriptions and they were made even better by people asking for details and they did go and measure those internals of flashlights and so on, put the dimensions into pictures.

I got a Convoy host today and, I don’t know if it’s supposed to be something special or not, I ordered X-power host which is the same. I have older one from FF and they are slightly different. Because the convoy is a clone, remake of the older design. Convoy lights seem good because they actually build the lights with things people want or wanted.
Not XM-L2 or XP-G2? Not on copper? Come on, don’t expect wonders from Chinese shops right away. Buy a host, make it yourself, this is DIY.

What links? Shop in US or EU, enjoy the service that is also priced for what it’s worth.
Affiliate links? I have no advertisements on FT, so dunno what you are talking about.

You link does not link to an affiliate link but to another discussion.
And what is bad about discounts?
Found it cheaper elsewhere? Buy there, I do that too. Can I have it cheaper and safely outside FT? Yes? I buy there. I did, got it today in another package as well.

You talk like in a fairytale. What bad service has happened to you to back up your hate toward a shop?

And who does put it into one basket?
Just shop where you like lol.

And from my personal experience I have so far the worst experience with their products and shipping from them 0:)

Made two orders from IO spaced 2 weeks. Last week I notified them my first package still did not arrive. Now, I received the second package ordered, that I ordered later, today. Wrote them again that the first package still nowhere in sight. Sure not their mistake, it’s the shipping company mistake, but it’s not my mistake who they choose to ship their products. If some shipping options are not reliable then they should either not offer them or inform the customers about the reliability of the shipping options.

FF, well, I had to modify quite a bit a light I got from them because the manufacture of it’s switch was just plain rubbish.

All these are not mistake shops, it’s either manufacturer or shipping company. Yet we all complain to the seller because that’s the one who we paid to. Then they can complain to the shipping company or manufacturer.

For me, it is not and if I can find the product cheaper elsewhere I buy it there.

So FT has some promotional links that if you post them and somebody buys the item after clicking on your link you get 10 cents or something? XD
Really? Is that what’s all the fuss about?

Hello guys,

Any new code 5% for all items?
I found working “BLF” but only for lights and some batteries.

PRICECONTROL

BLF

CPF

are the only ones i know

BLF just worked for me. :smiley:

You can try coupon code BLF it seems it is still good for 5% off on Batteries & Charges.

Clark.

I am trying to buy some non flashlight stuff. I am checking to see if anyone knows of any new codes. I have tried all the previously mentioned ones. None worked

Any ideas??

b u m p

I think FT is not giving any discount codes or anything like that anymore, no free products for review either or participating in giveaways. Only way to get something cheaper from them, than it is, is to sale your sole to shareasale.com :stuck_out_tongue:

BLF worked for me on the 24.4.15. It doesn't work on store wide items but does on most flashlight products.

Just placed an order and BLF worked for me. Saved me a little over $1 on a $23.00 order. Kicking myself for not checking earlier because I had a larger order two weeks ago and didn’t think about BLF discount code. But every little bit helps. Thanks BLF

I wish they enabled BLF coupon for knives at multi tools as well, so not buying from them this time.

Because of 5%?

Yes, I find it odd that they give 5% for light and batteries(?), but not for knives :D!

The tool in question is cheaper at GB, 5% from FT would lower the price and beat the competition ;)!

Im not loyal to any of the stores, so the price dictates my choice unless the store in question has done me wrong in the past.

Hi, I need to buy some batteries from Fasttech ASAP.

I was not aware of this forum and still not entirely sure how this works but understand i can ask for a coupon here and then use it at Fasttech to purchase them with.
I need to buy 2 packs of the “Authentic Samsung INR18650-25R 3.6V 2500mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries (2-Pack)”

Thanking you In Advance! :slight_smile:

There is a coupon code on the first page of this thread, right at the top of the page

Also, welcome to BLF, there are many awesome stuff here other than coupons and group buys :party:

You have absolutely NO idea how thrilled I am by this forum and this idea!!
It worked!

Ok, Ok, Ok so i wont be retiring tomorrow on what i just saved but even a nickel saved thrills me.
I just don’t like realizing I didn’t know this many orders ago :slight_smile:

Thank you to you, and thank you to some fellow FT members that clued me into this that are no doubt here as well

.and well, this is just the neatest little thing I have come across all day!
I shall read up further about this forum and see how how this all works and how i can pass any codes on to others, and so on and so forth

(should say at least I think it worked—i had a gift certificate to throw in as well and by the time i convert from US funds into CAD
i sort of lost track but it all sounds great nonetheless. )

Curious. Did FT once give free products for reviews?
If so, to who?
Top posters?

Have seen comments in the past suggesting it but didn’t believe it was true.

I know whenever i do buy there i get this pop up afterwards that asks me if it can email me a contest or survey link 
or some such similar thing, within 45 days and if so I am to enter my name and apparently one is entitled to win an ipad
lol
I dont think I have ever actually been sent any contest/survey link that suggests an ipad can be won, nor have I heard anything similar and especially I have not heard of ANYONE winning an ipad :slight_smile:

That’s because no one won it. That single iPad is in the play for years now

Fasttech doesn’t give free products for review, they did when they were younger but some folks grabbed free products and disappeared. Their current policy is that you need to buy product, make a review, send then the link and if the like it they will refund you 
 not sure how much
 40-50% something like that

Just submitted a small order to FastTech tonight.

I tried all of the discount codes I could find, and none worked - because I was trying to enter them in the wrong location.

Did the online chat w/ some support person, and they gave me some updated discount codes, and then told me where to stick ’em. (No, it didn’t sound rude at all)

Here’s the deal
 once I figured out where they were supposed to do, I tried the earlier codes.
CPF and BLF gave me a few cents off on one item, but the code that the rep passed on gave me discounts on ALL ITEMS. It was 5% off on all items, which isn’t huge for my order, but every bit helps.

It’s only good until Sept 30th, 2015 (unless they extend it again).

RMBBUST (5% on everything that I had in my cart)
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/order-support/t/1797046/rmbbust?1797057

and MAP:
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/3331700/t/1839448/69-90?1840688
I have no idea what MAP is, I didn’t try that one.

Marc