Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

I’ve got a Rimei 5811 in the post to me, “eye bleach” we don’t need no stinkin’“eye bleach”, erm! maybe I’ll get backmto you on that, I might try EDCing that Rimei, at least it will be in my pocket out of sight. :bigsmile:

I use the cheapest method with tracking, Swiss, HK, SingPost they’ve all delivered, no batteries though just knives and the occasional electrical like DMM leads, shrink wrap. I try to order single item per delivery so if one gets tossed then the others have a chance.

I think your question isn't really offtopic and could be interesting for some FT customers. Maybe it depends on the country you are living. For Germany it is often Swiss Post (this are my last orders which arrived well with Swiss Post: 2x Ganzo G704, 1x SRM H03 and on the way are: Harnds CK6015 Viper, Ganzo G717, 2x Enlan EL02). FT has never used Sweden Post for my packages.

I do not only post products in this thread I buy a lot of these, too.

They come in a variety of different designs and steels, Real Steel at GreatWallOutdoor I’m fairly sure that they’re genuine SanRenMu I’d like a T08 but I’ll settle for 7046 for now. Anyway I might be alone in this but I actually like 8Cr13MoV steel, on lower priced knives, the Chinese factories are great at heat treating that steel - in my experience anyway.

Thanks for the shipping info chaps. Good to hear you’ve had no problems with knives being shipped. I’ve been putting of buying any knives, but now I think I’ll start again.

FastTech finally has one of my favorite knives! I carry a Tekut LK5050 rainbow “Dapper” on my keychain, and have given away a bunch as gifts. It’s small, pretty, corrosion-resistant, looks non-threatening, and is reasonably well-built. Color varies per unit though, and it’s better after removing the thumb stud. Quality overall is slightly lower than SanRenMu, but still pretty good. It’s listed at $6.12 (compared to $6.40 on dealextreme).
I’ve written a mini-review here if you’d like more details.

They have an empty C8 host for $6.65... I assume it has an empty pill; you can't see that in any of the pics...

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10002463/1562700-c8-xm-l-diy-led-flashlight-host

I see FastTech has added an Ultrafire bike light (another color here, and without the elliptical beam lens) which sounds interesting. XM-L2, comes without battery pack, comes with elliptical lens, and has a "light ring" light and main light. Seems the "light ring" is the one with strobe and not the main light. Main light has Hi-Mid-Low. Very nice looking beam. Tint doesn't look as bad as the 8000k-8500k product description sounds!

-Garry

Clip-on safety whistle, now available in orange:

Wonder what the quality is like. Ultrafire and Convoy empty hosts are ~10 USD.

For a moment, I thought this was the long awaited out-of-stock DX knife that Ive been trying to buy more of. Quality is likely the same but not quite the same pattern.

This one blows away the expensive $70 Kershaw version in every regard. For the price, its one of the few knives I wish I had stocked up on while I had the chance.

You may like this Harnds Pandora:
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10005913/1557000-harnds-ck6014b-pandora-stainless-steel-fine-edge

Thanks Chloe… not bad, but I love the blade design on the DX version.

I like the tekut looking more than harnds and the out of stock dx (rainbow colors i say).

Now the Ganzo G704 in tan is avialable (not like the headline says in grey). I have the black version and the green (both are also available in the FT shop) and maybe I will also order the tan color (got the Ganzo G717 in tan yesterday and now I have to ask myself: Do I need the tan G704?).

Price. $16,14, coupon don't work. My link - non aff-link

A few days ago borked asked, if I do only post nice products or also buy these. Here are the products, which I got yesterday (I bought a 2x Enlan EL02, because Christmas is coming but put only one in the picture). The big fixed knife is form Aliexpress all others from Fasttech. The picture shows the Enlan EL02 (black handle, axislock), Harnds Viper , Sanrenmu 7010LUC-SA (looks like the old SRM710), Ganzo G717 and not available on fasttech (got it from Aliexpress): Y-Start ATS34 (not a budget knife - price $52)

The picture should not start a discussion please - it's only a proof, that I order FT products often.

Nice stuff you just picked up Buwuve! How do you love that Ganzo G717B? I just received the one I ordered in black and it is possibly the nicest Ganzo I've ordered yet and I've loved every Ganzo I've bought so far! I also just received an Enlan EL-04MCT and while nice, it doesn't come close to the G717B. Too much blade play both horizontally and vertically on the Enlan. The G717B is flawless!

Several new Enlan knives listed today but the only two I find the most interesting are:

Enlan EL-01 with Rosewood scales for $16.86. I've been waiting for this one for a while now and they finally have it! This one comes with a sheath as well which is another nice touch.

Enlan L01MCT for just $10.22 87mm blade and really nicely textured scales!

Lots of new lasers listed today as well but the only one that interests me is a 200mw purple laser that runs off of a 14500 cell and has adjustable focus. They have a bunch of others listed that are 200mw but they are AAA/10440 powered and I am less believing of the output on those. Plus they cost a bit more.

LSON 40518130 200mW 405nm Royal Purple Laser Pointer for $23.02

I like the G717 really much. Before I ordered it I thought: The thumbpin is to close to the handle and it wouldn't be comfortable to open it, but I was wrong :) I prefer not black handle knives and love the stonewashed finish (I have the Enlan EL02B, Navy K507, Sebenza is to expensive for me) - this was the reasons why I ordered it.

It's a great one and the rounded edge on the bladetop is really nice (sorry I don't know the english word for the part). A friend notice the knife and want one in black. I think after Christmas I have also to order some more for friends. If you ask me: What is your favorite knife (under $50 - I'm dreaming of a Zero Tolerance) I would say: If you want a heavy worker, go for the Enlan EL01. If you want more style the Ganzo should be yours. Ok, I need a black handle, too :)

There are some other interesting Enlan today. Enlan Bee EL-06, stonewashed finish, black G10, 9Cr13MoV , 92mm blade, linerlock and a nice thumbpin (I have the EL06PF - the camo version). $15,44 My link - non aff-link

Enlan Bee EL-08, black G10, 9Cr13MoV , 98mm blade, 180g (heavy folder), 3,5mm blade, with a nylon sheath. $24,48 (if you want a heavy folder and don't like the EL01, but much more expensive) My link - non aff-link.

GANZO G611 Stainless Steel Folding Knife orange / 86mm blade --> this could be an error and 76mm is correct (exduct, hellogift and other shops write blade length: 75-76mm),linerlock, ABS plastic handle, thumbdisk and it has a whistel and a carabiner. Not my style, but a great price (exduct $12,68, Aliexpress $9,90 - both the green version, orange is not avialable) $7,61 My link - non aff-link

You need a box for 4x 18650? You can buy two boxes for $2,94 (save 5% more with BLF). Height 81mm, width 73mm (don't know, if the long protected Panasonic 3400mAh will fit). My link - non aff-link

whoo hoo ! :slight_smile:

merry xmas

Nice, but not so much choice! 3 flashlights???

Convoy L4 - forum members only ?

BLF/TLF/CPF/forum linternas or Fasttech forums ?

The Nitecore is very tempting.

Yes, but why oh why only 3 flashlights? and the rules are not so clear either.....

it seems only for very limited people (with enough posts etc)