Fasttech - interesting new products - Flashlights, chargers, batteries and DIY and knives - please no discussions.

I ordered their 22awg silicone wire recently, since I read about it in another thread here on BLF and someone stated that 22g would be enough for most scenarios @ 3-4A.

I can’t comment on the silicone wire though, because it’s still in transit.

I assume it’s still OK to clear this subject up in this thread as it discusses the product that is linked above? Anyway I think you’re choice of using Silicone wire is the way to go anyway (I think, ‘what’s the point of doing all your hard work and not ending up with quality that exceeds what you’d get stock from the Chinese manufacturers?’), and I did not realize FT had it, I’ll look for it next. Until now I had got it from IOS, and I think I’ve probably been using the 22 guage as well.

But back to the items just linked above. I note it lists its inner diameter, and does not give guage, whereas the other sizes in the drop-down box give all of them as 28AWG, and does not give an inner diameter for any of them.

Thanks for the comments.

I opened a new thread about wires and where we can buy these. There are also some links included about calculation, questions and answers which gauge are needed etc.

Thanks for that, that will be very useful, good candidate for a Sticky.

Cree XM-L2 T6-4D 1200LM 4300-4500K LED Emitter - $4.98 or $4.74 after BLF code

On 12mm star just $5.22 or $4.97 after BLF code

On 14mm star just $5.22 or $4.97 after BLF code

On 16mm star just $5.22 or $4.97 after BLF code

On 20mm star just $5.24 or $4.99 after BLF code

On 32mm star just $5.50 or $5.23 after BLF code

Cree XM-L2 T5-5A2 1100LM 4000-4300K LED Emitter - $4.98 or $4.74 after BLF code

On 12mm star just $5.22 or $4.97 after BLF code

On 16mm star just $5.22 or $4.97 after BLF code

On 20mm star just $5.24 or $4.99 after BLF code

On 25mm star just $5.50 or $5.00 after BLF code

On 32mm star just $5.50 or $5.23 after BLF code

I hope that this info will be updated/added into the led collaboration spreadsheet: BLF LED Database - Collaboration Spreadsheet - Share latest news about where to buy LEDs

I just think it's awesome to see 25mm and 32mm stars for those who can't reflow. Nice to see it as options in good tints. ;)

Thanks for posting those links JM. I pay little attention to the FT site these days, so it’s very nice to see little tidbits like that. :slight_smile:

I ordered a few of the 12mm when they listed them, would really like to wake up and find same on 12mm Noctigons some day.

Not sure if anyone noticed this: double XP-G / XP-E 20mm MCPCB :open_mouth: looks interesting

nice option on those 25mm and 32mm… but why all NW? :stuck_out_tongue:

Enlan EL-02B (one of my favorite knives). Axislock, stonewashed blade 92mm blade, pocket clip and G10 handle. Price: $13,12 My link - Non Aff-link

Enlan Bee EL-01AB Stainless Steel Half Serrated Folding Knife black / 94mm blade / w/ pocket clip. I know, that many people don't like serrations, but the price is really good if a half serrated blade is acceptable.
Price: $12,64 My link - Non Aff-link

Sanrenmu 614 Stainless Steel Skeletonized EDC Folding Knife, 55mm blade Price: $7,01 (silver) $7,23 (black) My link - Non Aff-link

V8-4 Dual USB PCB Board + Plastic Enclosure for Power Bank DIY black / 1-4*18650 batteries required and are not included! Available in black and white - and there are also a 1-2* 18650 version in white ($14,11). Input voltage & current: DC 5V / 2A. Output voltage & current: DC 5V / 1A, DC 5V / 2.1A. Work with flattop and button top (don't know the max. length, but I ask and will included the information here). Dimensions: 130 x 84 x 26,5mm. Price for the 4* 18650 version: $17,23 My link - Non Aff-link

Turtle Shell "12000mAh" actual capacity 6000mAh Dual USB External Battery Charger Power Bank available in a few colors: Army green / black, white / pink with LED flashlight. Input voltage & current: DC 5V / 1A. Output voltage & current:DC 5V / 1A, DC 5V / 2A. Dimesnsiobs: 106,6 x 75,2 x 25,4mm. Price: $14,15 My link - Non Aff-link

FT lisated a lot of these LED modules in the last two days: 6, 14, 18, 24, 30 or 36 LEDs, different diameters 32-100mm, 2800-3300K, 3000-3500K or 6000-6500K. Price range $1,78-3,83

You can select all, if you enter one of product page for example these

30-LED 15W 1300LM 3000-3500K Ceiling Lamp Light Source Module 2P15S / diameter 88mm / center opening 6mm. Price: $2,99 My link - Non Aff-link

Operating Voltage 48 -volt

Some Baofeng goodies, finally!

UV3R+

UV3R

Thanks for the update. I got really excited and was about to jump all over them, and then noticed they were just 2 and 3 Watt :_( . Good for anyone that was looking to replace their FRS radio however.

Interesting looking knife. On the site they refer to it as a ‘monolock’? Looks like a frame lock to me…?

[quote=Buwuve]
Sanrenmu 614 Stainless Steel Skeletonized EDC Folding Knife, 55mm blade Price: $7,01 (silver) $7,23 (black) My link - Non Aff-link

I had requested the UV5R, though I don’t know what wattage it is.

I had been eyeballing that knive. However I did buy one of the $5.00 Rimei 5806 knives and I liked it so much I ordered 5 more, so I thought I should resist the temptation to get that one as well, at least for now.

Chloe, I gave in and after doing some reading on eHam and elsewhere, ordered one of the 3W Baofeng units just to test and play with, and I did note the power plug will not work for me but that is minor. Your post has had me off on a tangent for the last couple of hours. Among other things, I submitted a request that Fasttech order some of the 5W Wouxun KG-UVD1P radios, and it also led me to a Blog where the US Wouxun dealer apparently dropped them in favour of a radio called an ‘AnyTone AT-3318UV-A’ which he claimed is even better, but I cannot seem to find on Ali or eBay.

Here is a good site I stumbled across that should give good info on that, and other similar ones: