Fasttech is shipping batteries again. Another shot in the foot or maybe not!!!

I received the same cut-and-paste message today as well. They cannot use Malaysia post to ship to Malaysia, because MY post doesn’t ship there! That is a most genius statement. I didn’t realize all my in-country orders were using China post or private donkey consignment. :open_mouth:

Can’t believe how much BS has FT fallen into, chew, and spew out. I just received Banggood batteries last month through similar shipment. WTH do you call that?

Not only that, they now refuse to exchange rebate points under $10 now. They could do it fine before. It expires yearly so you practically have to spend $1000/year before you get any benefit from RP.

That’s FT for me. I’m done. I’ve been very patient with every vendor throughout the shipping fiasco and they all seem to recover just fine, EXCEPT FASTTECH. I have no idea why they find it so hard to recover. I suspect all the cronyism allegement in shipping contract is true.

Malaysia post does not ship to Malaysia?! LOL :Sp

I’ve just received my FT shipment via Malaysia Post.
Included some coolook LiFePo4 and some placeholder batteries (why they don’t call them dummy batteries at FT?).
It took exactly 20 days, from payment to delivery.

OK, finally some feedback :beer:

Delivered the 28th.

I received some cells today shipped by Malaysia Post. 16 days to arrive, not terrible. I forgot to check tracking, so it was a pleasant surprise.

DX are using Malaysia Post too.

Today was fastech battery day…
I got my 18500 and NICE AAAs also today.
Shipped 07th January
So 23 days with Malaysia post

That’s not bad… especially considering my 32650 from KD took around 65 days (around 35 if you don’t count the month it took after the order was paid for, for them to actually ship it).

I might have to order me some FT batteries…

Can any shipping with M'sia post copy and paste the shipping updates.

Right now mine has been stuck at 'item posted over counter' status for a week now, leaving me wondering if there's an 'item despatched to overseas' update that it still hasn't reached.

This is from 17track from the order I got today:

This is the second order which got shipped two days later:

Plan to order few batteries from them but after reading this lol…

I have an order from 8th February which is still not sent out.
I contacted them, they told me that the 0.1R smd resistors are the problem….! They were and are always marked as in stock…maybe in stock has a different meaning to them…
I said, that they should split my order, and that they should have told me that before I waited three weeks or should have splitted automaticly….they answered that they are sorry and if I still want to split the order???
They are dumb, I said that I will claim a Paypal dispute after 45 days. In former times it was so easy to communicate with them but all has become a lot worse…

My order is from 21st February and is also waiting for the 0.1R smd resistors. When I ordered it showed “ships in 3 days”. My order status now shows “ETA 3/1/2014 (in 1 days)”. But that ETA has been moved out three times in the last week. :quest:

I finally got shipping notice today for an order that has been stuck at ‘packaging’ status for six days. Now I will try to forget about ever placing the order.

I ordered a NiteCore i4 and 2 pcs Sanyo 14500Ps from FastTech on 13 January and I got the items on 25 February through Malaysia Post. The items arrived in the Philippines on 10 February but it takes about 2 weeks for my orders to arrive at my place (from Manila). :slight_smile:

So how is FT now for orders? delay? any other more reliable stroe with worldwide free shipping and big stock of different type of batteries? for Example Panas PF 2900mah? thanks.

All of my orders have arrived in a timely manner.

I placed an order on the 18th of April for:

2x ultrafire 10440
2x King Kong 26650
6x Panasonic NCR18650B

Package arrived without damage on the 3rd of May via free Malaysian Post. So roughly 2 weeks which is pretty good for free chinese shipping to Australia.

As for the Panasonic PF fasttech has them in stock here Panasonic NCR18650PF

Thanks.

Yes i know they have them, but i’m asking if there is some other seller who can offer better shipping time/services for the same amount of money. I know fasttech are generally good, but they are not good like they used to be sadly.

I just ordered some DLG 14500 batteries so hopefully everything will go OK.

still waiting for my 18650bd’s I ordered on april 15th… theyre not even in the USA yet

they were shipped malaysia post