Father's day Group buy on Sunwayman V11R is ON !

Observation based on 30+ modded lights, most from Vinh. The low if affected, is not affected significantly, or at all.

One NW light + Extender.

It should be the S2. I can't remember if I tried it with my M2 or S8. I don't have the S4. I've been waiting to hear back from Richard about adding one to my last order. Keep in mind that you'll have to shave the head end of the battery tube if you want it to fit nicely.

here’s a song for you from my favorite rock band :slight_smile:

Look who reddits

i may be interested

dang… not even 20 yet :frowning:

OK, I am dowwnnnnn tooo for one NW wif extenda at $45 :stuck_out_tongue:

any updates on the additional price for the extender?

Bump

Come on we must get 20 at least

It's a great gift light. That's why I gifted one. Don't know what modes the recipient wants, and don't want to burden them with the requirement of dealing exclusively with lithium ion batteries, then this is the light with the extender is the best one to get.

If we can at least 20… then they will release the coupon for practically $20 off… that’s still a good deal, but seems not too many people have interest on this great small ( albeit not really budget) light :~

This flashlight is the next one that I’m going to buy. DayLighter you’ve put in a lot of work on this and I appreciate your effort so no disrespect to you but I had to passed up a better deal at the end of May from Illumination Supply so why would I want to pay more for the light and extender and deal with an over seas seller especially when IS has such a good reputation. I don’t typically pay more to get less.

Really V11R with extend for AA NiH,has a poor efficiency. Have you seen the graphs?
V11R is a great flashlight cr123a and RCR123A., So I am interested in the group buy. (for use with aa, I have dozens of better flashlights that this)

hmm… didn’t know IS have better deal that this… must be either clearance or promo sale that you have to catch from IS every now and then :smiley:

Illumination Supply has great prices. Often competitive with the best the chinese vendors can offer. If they carry a light I want, I always check with them first. Even if they're slightly more, it's worth it not to have to deal with weeks of shipping, and it buys a vendor that will actually provide warranty support.

It kind of depends on the way you use it. On max it doesn't look terribly bad!! About 50 minutes, which is about the same as many other AA lights..

A variable output with a control ring is just a different class... I love my sunwayman v11r a lot.. more than any other AA light I have or had.

For my use, as bedside light, I don't need great runtimes. And it works like a charm.. never have to worry about not knowing in which mode it was used last time. Within a hand turn from min to max, and without any sound.

This is really a different class from other AA lights... now I don't really care about runtime so much... this is definitely one of the nicest AA/cr123 lights out there.

We used to have a group buy one a month or something like that, now there are 6, 8, 10, etc. a month. I was trying to stop blowing so much money on lights buy there are some really good deals at the moment, can’t buy them all.

lol… isn’t it better to have more group buy on some lights that’s on your list anyway?
Shoot… I wish there’s deals like these every month when I first started hoarding collecting flashlights :bigsmile:
I could save more money then… to hoard buy moaarrr lights :weary: