FireFox IV we have lift off (Pic heavy)

The FF3 takes about 15 sec or so to stabilize brightness and color. Some of the large 85W lights just seem to do it quicker, I think that’s what he is referring to. I have a FF3 and know what he’s talking about. It would have been nice to be quicker, but once it’s warmed up it’s pretty quick if you needed to turn it off then restrike. I’ve got payment in now for the US shipment for a FF4. So it’ll be nice to compare the two.

Well I had the FF3. I sold it due to the slow warmup thing. My ebay lights will smoke it for when you first turn the light on and how much light output it puts out after you click the on button. That was a major turnoff for me. And I also did’nt like the fat that the wire has to go through the reflector. They done the same thing on this one.

Pretty impressed with the light. It actually looks like a ebay HID head on a little battery pack. Not impressed with the one time only turbo. That said the high and low is all you’re going to actually need when using this. If you need to see it with the 60W you’re going to see it with the 40W, just a little less brighter. Output is insane, throw is incredible. Heat is actually ok, not as bad as I thought it would be, and side spill is usable.

This light is a good mix between high powered hot rod and usable flashlight. Better than I expected- happy chappy!

xmint, for the weight I’m quite sure it should be more than 291g. Your picture shows 291g.