FOR SALE - Stock and modded flashlights & CUSTOM P60 hosts

Mobile app says like $60! Ill measure the box when i get home tomorrow and use the actual website to calculate it

Cheers mate, as much as I’d love this beasty torch I think shipping is going to kill it for me :frowning:

Back from the holiday weekend. Will be adding more stuff as I come across it now

PM me for package deals

The D25A Ti showed up today. I’ve got a cold so I won’t post details now, but it’s much nicer than the 2014 model. It seems to live up to the official specs, unlike the recent models. Also, even though it’s used it’s in better condition than the 2014 model ever was.

Appreciate that. I can’t stand scratching anything I buy. I try to keep everything in better condition than when I got it. Yes that means I polish or clean my lights alot even if they dont get used. Glad it arrived safe, please take care of it and post the mod results. Glad you got it since I know you love that light :slight_smile:

V11r & T10Tvn - SOLD

One week only - MagLite 3.2W 445nm is $200 shipped with 2x 26650 cells, upgrade to 2x 32650 cells for $230 shipped

Start making offers everyone, going to look at trucks starting tonight.

Also have a few cheap EDC lights, a Vostro Mvn modded by Vinh, Crelant 7G5CS and aspheric head, Kryton Groove custom laser hosts (might be able to use for flashlights but not sure)

GL on the truck… That sounds like fun. I can’t get myself to spend that much on lights xd

Ship me the Shocker for $165!!

That Shocker is so tempting I have been trying to figure out a justification lol…

@Lionheart, USPS.com, the actual site, says $40 for shipping but Ill do it for $200 shipped if you want (if it costs more then I’ll eat it, if its less than $40 Ill send you back the excess)

@jealous, its a sweet light. Not sure what more talking into you’d need once its in your hands. You’ll sit there and legit just turn it off and on in utter shock. I know that’s my exact reaction when I got it

PRICE DROPS ON MOST ITEMS!!! SICK OF LOOKING AT THIS HUGE BOX OF FLASHLIGHTS

No doubt. :open_mouth:

Well if you are interested in something let me know ASAP since I am trying to push to sell everything by the end of the weekend (listed on 3 different sites). I dont have enough space in my room and keep tripping over stuff since this HUGE box of flashlights and lasers is taking up the corner of my room. Sad when I put flashlights and lasers safe in the corner and trip over things like my AC, fan, video games, dvds……lol priorities and how we take care of our flashlights like they are collectibles!

I am interested in one of the BlackShadow PadMe lights if you would ship it to Ontario Canada.

Heading to the post office in the next two hours so if you want something and you want it quickly, contact me and ill package it up quickly and add it to my run

MagLite laser droppes to $190 shipped or $225 shipped with the 32650 feliongs

Shocker sold

Still a few great items left

For the Vostro?

Everything is posted has been posted in the OP