FOR SALE - Stock and modded flashlights & CUSTOM P60 hosts

Just seen it, thanks.

I had to go back and make sure it was there. Kinda threw me off by asking, must sleep

Roger that, over and out!

Signing for my new truck tomorrow after work so need some spending cash, I mean it needs straight pipe exhaust so help me out :smiley: already got it picked out and waiting to be paid for

Still stuff for sale

Now accepting both trades and offers

I’m looking around for a powerful laser that takes a 18650 cell and a P60 module would be great for the purpose. Since customs always block lasers over 1mW which are declared by COMMERCIAL sellers, I have until now been unable to own one.

I also don’ understand anything about lasers except safety issues, so would you tell me more about the laser build? Would you ship it ready to be fired up in a P60 host with a 18650 cell? Which colour the beam? How many watts and runtime? I don’t care for burning things, I just look for a beam visible for long distances as an emergency (REAL emergency) locator beacon, to be stored in emergency supplies cache, and some fun in a safe location, I hate those who make the wrong use of those gadgets.

Sorry but you will have to wait for the laser, im first in line :stuck_out_tongue: i dont think maglite is compatible witb p60 dropin, as for the batteries it is not a problem as you get adapters.

The maglites heat sink is about 8x the size of a P60 drop in.

I have kits from a P60 host that you can easily build if you want. Can you solder two wires together? If so you can complete this kit and use any color beam you want.

Maglite takes 32650 cells so as mentioned it could take smaller but youll need an adapter. My kots take 1x 18650 cell without adapter or 2x 16340.

I also have a few other lasers already built but PM me with exactly what you are looking for and ill let you know what I have that fits your needs. Worst case I have the host and everything you need to build your own. You’d just need to buy the diode and solder the two wires to the kit

No worries, I’m not after the mega laser-mag build :slight_smile: I’m interested in the P60 drop-in modules.

Thank you, you are kind :slight_smile: Yes, I’m interested in the P60 laser drop-in (I already have an host for that). If it’s about soldering 2 wires I can do that, provided it doesn’t take more skills than that :stuck_out_tongue: from what I understand I would just need to source a laser diode and solder the aforementioned two wires to have a working P60 laser drop-in, right? That’d be great. Where to buy a value one? I can’t justify big expenses on this project, it’s not going to see much use if any, so “value” is the way to go here. About 0.5w green laser diode would be still cheap, right? Irony would be not to be able to have the diode pass customs!

Green lasers (unless you get a 520nm) wont fit nicely in a P60 sized host. You need something that fits in a 12mm module, basically it needs to be a diode and 532nm are DPSS, not diodes.

You already have a host? My kits include a host, heat sink, 5.6mm diode module, lens, pill and focus adapter. All you need is a diode (bare or in a 12mm module) and driver. You solder the diode wires to the driver wires and put the driver in the pill. Simple as that.

Ugh! I just saw the price of those 520nm diodes… Well that puts the project to a definite stop :( nevermind, but thank you for the kind support :)

If you want to build something that will be quality and last then you are looking at about $100 for the whole project.

Not sure if you looked at the right diodes cuz there are cheaper ones and then there is the $700 2W diodes

I saw 520nm diodes going for ~50$ and that put it over budget for me. I’m sure it’s just I wasn’t educated on the value of quality parts as long as lasers go, it’s just that a 10$ 15mW green laser from some chinese vendor would probably fit my needs.
Too bad it is impossible to import one since anything stated as “laser device” would be subject to confiscation. :frowning:
Sad!

And the fact that 99% of lasers from china are lies and junk. They sell 1W lasers than dont even hit 500mW. 95% of what they do sell and make it to the buyer, dies within a month of use. If you are loking to put it in a survival kit then n it needs to be something well built and will last. No point of having a survival beacon if its going to die just being bumped.

Honestly the only way you could use a laser as that is if you built it yourself. The parts you can get are 100x better than anything you get from china. They will last a long time and work correctly.

As mentioned before, you can build a complete laser from scratch for about $100 average. Obviously you can do more or less depending on the parts used but $100 is a good ballpark

What is a duty cycle?

For example, 5 minutes on, then 5 minutes off, so it cools down.

^Exactly. It can run EASILY for 5 minutes straight due to its massive heat sink. I suggest letting it cool down for 5 minutes before using it again but it also depends on your local climate and condition

Need some spare cash to add stuff to my new ride :smiley: