✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX EC03 3*CREE XHP50B-3V 6700lm Andúril 21700/ 18650 Flashlight - from $

just ordered the green EC03 with SST40-5000k.
Thank you!

Hi, i am interested in ec03 50.2 black and also i wluld like to ask if you know when 5700k will be available? Thank you

Ordered a green one, any one know why this coupon prevents you from ordering other items at the same time?
I was going to order a unrelated astrolux clip and could no longer apply coupon :cry:

Typical Banggood nonsense. They’ve always been like that with discount codes.

Ordered EC03 (green SST40-5000 & brown SST40-6500k). Thanks freeme.

I guess I forgot to post the photo. I took apart my ec03 to change to some thicker wires and came across a couple of lumps of bumpy solder on my mcpcb shelf which prevented smooth contact.

Ugh photos never show up https://imgur.com/a/sGLcwRZ

@Sunnysunsun:

There is a link in my signature to a thread about how to post pics on BLF.

5000K - green - ordered. :money_mouth_face:
Thank you

That's pretty bad. It's a shame but it pays off all too often to check this on every flashlight we buy, though may not be possible on some that can't be opened.

how do i get the $34 dollar group buy price?

right now if i use BGEC03, it only gets it down to like $45 ish including shipping, which is $4 and change

oh so its not BGEC03. i thought that was the code.

@Freeme can i also get the code please

I am eager to try EC03 with 5000k SST40. Really would appreciate a code.

Would love to get this in green! Pm code, please.

Can I get a code for the brown sst40 version please?

Astrolux EC03 - BROWN - SST40 5000K - Ordered!

THANKYOU :blush:

Interested in sst40 5000k

Well, I decided not to wait for SST40 and ordered the only one available - black with XHP50.2. I understand, that the tint would not be pretty, but I can live with it, besides, I still don’t have any flashlights with XHP50.2 in my collection anyway, so it will be a good addition. Thank you, freeme.

Hi, if there are still codes available it would be appreciated. About to get the SST40 5000k in black for my first proper torch. Thanks

How floody would the sst-40 be compared to the 50.2? I know there is going to be more throw with the sst-40. Would like to see some beam shots between them both

Interested :slight_smile: