✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX EC03 3*CREE XHP50B-3V 6700lm Andúril 21700/ 18650 Flashlight - from $

not sure if it would look the same, but u can check ft03 beamshots between sst40 and xhp 50.2, sst40 having more throw, which means, less spill

Ship date says before the 17th + 2 weeks transit so beam shots should start by December

The ft03 is a good comparison. Given a single emitter and a much deeper reflector the beam is going to act very differently compared to 3 emitters with shallow reflector compared to ft03

Hi,
Please, code for green sst40 5000K if still available.
Thank you

Can i get a coupon code please

coupon code please, sst40

I thought I’m the only one sees the ship date, 1st came to my mind was delay…

just to check: anyone here their order has already being shipped? :question:

Green sst40 5000k ordered. Thank you Freeme.

Coupon for Green Astrolux ec03 sst40 5000k please

Update: Ordered Thanks!!!

Hi Freeme. Thanks for the code, it is appreciated!

edit: Just realised this charges as well. Totally new to all this; if i put a Samsung 40t 21700 battery in this to charge, am i in any danger of wrecking either? Say i didnt monitor the charging?

Nope

It is perfectly fine. I am using 40T with my EC03 too.

Oops, looks like the 5700K XHP50.2 is out of stock just before 11.11? Sigh, anyway I ll still wait for the 5000k version if by some miracle Astrolux can get their hands on it. I suppose many those who has purchased the EC03 previously will dig their hands into one of these as well @freeme

Sure.

Ordered a green sst-40 as well.

Thank you freeme.

Got another SST green to go with my XHP blk :smiley:

:THUMBS-UP:

Interested in brown sst40

Thanks ordered

Thank you for your continued support. I heard new colored EC03 stocks coming in soon.