✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX FT03 in BLUE & GREEN - Arrived!

Ordered both SST40W versions on the first day of group buy.

I ordered mine back when the group buy opened for the blues and greens. Still no shipping email or track number

really ? mine shipped day after i bought and got tracking nr… somethings not right then since its stock and shipping for ppl… maybe freeme can help u see whats wrong ?

Got this today (XHP50.2 6000-6500k)

Thanks Freeme and Banggood

the steel bezel looks great on this light.

Can anyone confirm is this issue with 21700 is present on all the coloured lights?

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/59784

Thanks,

i dont recommend using 21700,. they are too long unless u want to push too hard on springs i dont want… its meant to use 26650. Unless they made body longer which i doubt u will have problems…

Freeme can you please help me with this?

Make this two people to contact. I received the email saying it shipped, just no link, or tracking number…

Does anyone know how I can contact freeme? I’ve sent pm and no answer. Should I contact banggood and cancel my order?

Hm yes ask to cancel if they cant send out your order then they should atleast contact why its not sent so do that now and see how it goes.

As far as I know, this is freeme: https://www.1thedeals.com/get-connected/

You can leave him a message on that site, or try reaching him thru those other posted links, Facebook, etc.

I assume you ordered on Banggood, so what is your order status on Banggood showing under "Order Status"? It should say "Shipped", and if so, Shipping Info will show tracking info.

Yes it says shipped but when I click on the link it says “no tracking info!” It’s been like that since I ordered back in October.

Some shipping companies only update their track code when they arrive at your custom. About 30% of my orders arrive in this fashion. Doesn't really affect shipping duration IMO.

Hhmm. Mine got free USA Priority Mail. Funny because on the order, it says shipping fee is $0.67, but then adds a line of Shipping Discount: $0.67, but that's probably because of my "VIP4" status with BG.

Yeah, I buy lots of BG stuff...

That may be true however, it doesn’t explain why people have gotten their lights when the group buy went live and I have yet to see anything.

2 months almost sounds funky for a light to arrive in usa and no tracking info… BG have a thing or two to explain otherwise they need refund the order asap imo…

So I emailed banggood and says my light was stopped and returned by customs??? That has never happened to me before.

Was the light shipped with a battery ? maybe thats why rejected.