FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Order placed. Thank you vrry much Freeme.

Maxtoch sells lights with dedomed SST-40. Astrolux could do the same.

I have a feeling that manufacturers are just afraid of even simple LED modifications.
Simple slicing is cheap at scale. So is chemical dedoming, though that requires a little research to figure out the best solvent.

Top-notch slicing like a few BLFers do is harder and probably not manufacturable at scale.

I think they gave me a fake tracking number,consisting only with “3” and “0” digits in it,i paid for insurance this means the mail should be registered…I hope my delivery goes on well.

try add it on www.17track.net and see if anything shows ?

Why do people keep saying fake tracking number? No one gives anyone a fake number. On the other hand they may give them an incorrect number (they are long and complicated) or a number that doesn’t show up right away or a number that only works in China or only works in the USA. No one is guaranteed an accurate tracking number from anyone in China. The item should still arrive, though.

All my opinion, of course.

Apparently some scammers do:

But I can’t imagine BG doing it.

Mine shows up as Pre-Shipment on USPS, I think it will arrive in average time, fingers crossed!

lol yeah I had that happen, not a fake but a bang good job at writing a tracking #. BG submitted a DHL shipment using a previously used DHL tracking number. DHL returned it to BG and BG amazingly received it and re-shipped it the following day! :open_mouth: …. no, totally untrue. They spent 3 weeks tracking down the returned parcel and after 7 conversations with live chat they finally found it and re-shipped it 21 business days after DHL returned the shipment…. :weary:

I’ve had experience with their tracking numbers not showing up under any carrier but when I’ve taken those tracking numbers and input them into my countries main carrier (Canada Post- for US I’d imagine USPS) they work. But only on the actual Canada Post website, not those random track-em-all websites

doubt banggood would provide fake numbers… they cant really control if certain numbers dont track well to some countries etc….

I agree that it’s highly unlikely BG provides fake tracking numbers.

In regards to the numbers not tracking well: DHL provides their customers with stacks of BOL that each have their own unique tracking number. The shipper registered the shipment with a number that didn’t match the actual BOL (bill of lading) which is why the shipment had to be returned and re-submitted.

USPS tracking number generated yesterday and they are awaiting package!

Glad to see some orders are finally shipping. I don’t intend to swap out the emitter, so I’m eager to see beam shots of the CW and NW tints.

The spill might go down that much but the hot spot certainly doesn’t in a reflector. Granted these are different lights and different SST40 sources but both were sold to me as 6500K.

The spill with dome on is clearly blue/purple (literally measured at 11-14K CCT on high) with an intense hot spot that is a bit more “white”

My sliced LED isn’t super close to die but it’s pretty low for a single slice with sides in tact. The hot spot is noticeably smaller, hard to visually see a tint difference. However, the spill is significantly less blue and lower CCT.

+THESE ARE NOT FROM FT03:

+

Here are measurements from two different reflector lights and LED sources taken at the hot spot:

And the wider spill:

Mine is arriving tomorrow!

Still backorder NW and ordered 13th feb US time :frowning:

wow sucks… u must have been the first 500 that ordered or ?

Yeah, pretty sure so. I’m not so sure on BG’s time on their order - it might be local to them. But order time I’m seeing is just shy of 6pm on the 14th Feb.

Actually just checking emails - I ordered just shy of 11am on the 15th AEDST (Sydney Australia), so their time must be GMT –6 (so US CST). Blah. So confusing.

So yes - to compare with anyone else ordering NW, if your order was after 6pm on the 14th according to the order details and it’s been shipped, then I’m upset with you :slight_smile:

Page #20-Post #594.

I ordered my NW at 5:29 AM EST on February 14th. That would be 5:29 PM Hong Kong time. I do not have mine either.

There are many who ordered before me and do not have theirs.

Nothing we can do but wait. I have not posted in several days so I thought I would!

Oh Yes,and I was #256!!! I simply found the SOLD 200 Posts and SOLD 300 posts and did simple math!

Thanks, appreciate the analysis :slight_smile:

Ahhhhh well.

CW shipped