FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

+1 and +1

And another 1

+1 stainless bezel

All my C8F's have Convoy SS on them

My cold white shipped the day after ordering so that’s good :smiley:

I hate how they charger for tracking/ insurance now before if you ordered over a certain amount it was free?

So, guys, seems like Amutorch got some P2 binned LEDs in their TC500s:

2800 lumens at startup!

Hopefully, since his others lumen measurements of other lights were accurate, hopefully, it’ll work well.

And I have my doubts it’s only doing this at 7A.

How do you know they are P2 Bin? Did the manufacturer specified it?

We need to see how it was measured. Even the highest bin P2 should not give that high of an output. Especially at only 7.0 tail amps (we need to know how this was measured as well).

Same here… … all “C8 Type”, included C8+.

“Expected to ship after May 9, 2019”
why so long??

Great review by Flashaholics.

More proof that numbers are determined by who and how they are measured. He used the KG LIGHTBOX.

The numbers he got was what I was expecting from several members who got the light already and posted that there was NO additional output using 30T/40T compared to Shockli 26650.I was also wondering about a high drain 18650 which he provided.

ALL ANSI numbers:MAX Ramp

Shockli 26650 5500mAh=1040L

Amps plus 18650=1138L

30T 21700=1265L

ALL ANSI numbers:TURBO

Shockli 26650 5500mAH=1814L

Amps Plus 18650=1895L

30T 21700=2000L

After returning my P26A,I may have to buy them again!This time they are NOT on sale. In the meantime I bought 2 x Vapcell 5500 20amp cells!!..….arriving Friday.

One thing I have to keep in mind. I was told this 6 or 7 years ago. If you get 10 people to measure LUX[In that case]…you are going to get 10 different measurements.

As far as Lumens go, you would think the results would be similar,However, you would hope that the outcome would be consistent in terms of specific batteries[30T/40T/P42A] having more output than other batteries[Shockli].

#'s above sound right to me. I never understood how a 30T would get the same results as a Shockli 26650 in this light - just didn't make sense, the more I'm hearing about it. Think I'm getting mine delivered tomorrow.

From Banggood’s page-

Today my order also changed to “processing”, hope it will get shipped in the coming days. :slight_smile:

I made a poll to gauge interest in a Stainless Steel Bezel for the Astrolux FT03 here

Please vote! Thanks!

I hope you do get it tomorrow. By the time I STAY with the right battery for this light, they will have cost me more than the light! That is No exagerration! :laughing:

Regarding those Numbers. I do not know if it was a CW or NW version,It was not mentioned in the review[unless I missed it]. I posed the question so the answer should come. I am hoping it was NW,Then CW would be more and my NW would not drop!

Flashaholics/KGTuning is not so bright when it comes to understanding how flashlights work and especially the standards used to measure output. Many of us told him to buy one of Maukkas calibration lights so he could calibrate his homemade integrating sphere and he refused. So keep that in mind with his numbers. That being said, his lumen values do look very close to previous measurements, so that is good. Maybe he has wised up and bought a calibration light? IDK. I assume by ANSI, he means at 30 seconds (I don’t watch his videos, so I’m not sure).

EDIT:ANSI is 30 seconds and he DID NOT post that.He posted “Turn On” and ANSI.

I just assumed everyone knows that so I did not include the 30 seconds.

There’s probably something in the design of this light limiting the amps. Maybe the particular FET being used?

+1. And they really try to scare you if you turn off the insurance. It feels very much like a shakedown where guy named Tony tells you, “ooh, that’s a very nice light and we wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to it, now would we Veno?”

They basically suggest that if you don’t pay for insurance and your package doesn’t arrive, it’s not their problem.

/\

I do not pay for insurance.
My insurance is Paypal.

I need the tracking to be able to correctly make the customs declaration.
Otherwise I would not pay it.