FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Yes you could, but don't have to though. After you clicked once for setting #3 (Auto step-down: Disable), simply don't click anything at all, let it blink for setting #4, then in a short time it will blink 4 times to indicate the end of configuration mode.

There are only 4 settings if invoked from RAMPING mode, so you will only skip the 4th setting by using the press&hold.

Hope this helps.

Yes,it helped,Thanks. I will use your short cut and will not CL anything after my # 1 click and let it run its course for setting #4 and finalize w/ Four blinks.

Some of you guys from NY are ok!! ,I guess it is the LI NY’ers! :sunglasses:

Time to hit the trail w/ my son CAPO……We hit 18K miles at the end of 2018.

Interested in NW

Ordered in NW

Wow! I'm lucky if I can do 2 miles at a pop these days. I do enjoy short walks with our young black lab, adopted from the GuideDog foundation. Very trainable - here's a link to a short vid I took this morn:

Vid of Cali doing her morning chores

Not sure if this will work...

I have a Convoy XPL HI L2 on back order. I’m thinking the FT03 is a better choice for flood and about the same for throw plus Narsil and charging and side switch. Can anyone point out some Convoy advantages? Better regulation?

Video worked,good newspaper girl!

CAPO and I average about 8 miles/day. Two hikes w/ night being the obvious favorite. we are not doing anything remarkable[The Great serum run of 1925 was remarkable],we are just consistent, committed and dedicated,the miles add up. CAPO is 8 and I am almost 59,he keeps me in shape!

Here is one of CAPO playing w/ his GSD buddy. I grew up w/ GSD,I love them also.

I must add that CAPO had already been at the Dog park 3 hours! He was running out of gas,the GSD was there about 1 hour, he was a 9 month old [big] puppy!

Last one,CAPO scaring the Bull!

Nice dog for sure!

I dunno - the FT03 has the bigger diameter head by about 5 mm which should be better for throw. It's not a thrower LED, but it's driven at high amps. My guess in stock form, the FT03 will be a bit better in throw, certainly way better in lumens. Because of shear amps and power, the SST-40 could out throw a XPL HI.

It's not really a fair comparison because the FT03 is a classic FET+7135 high performance driver what us modders would build, while the Convoy is more mainstream tame.

anyone knows the driver’s diameter ?, i want to mod it to xhp50.2 and boost driver

Wow! 376 pre-orders so far guess this light is a success, I wonder if they will make the stainless steel bezel that was being considered, would love to have one…

Waiting patiently for my code to come thru

Ordered a NW

Success because the price is right.

UI and build looks decent.

bang for the buck :slight_smile:

Ordered 1 NW
Thanks Freeme

Hi i want a code for NW. Thanks

Hello interested!

Preorder 1st NW one may be 2nd CW later thanks

I have got a pair of Efest IMR26650 5000mAh (Purple). Will this cell’s drain is enough for ASTROLUX FT03?
HKJ tested these cells and it can make 20A drain (He mentioned as “At 20A they get hot”). Here is the review : Test/review of Efest IMR26650 5000mAh (Purple) 2017

The XPL HI is also driven very low at 2.8A instead of the 7A it can handle.