FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Would you guys recommend the soshine 2 pieces cell from BG? Sorry, I’m not up to date with the 26650 cells , especially for this light

Ordered a NW. Thanks Freeme!

Interested in NW code

Just ordered mine.

Code me

Already ordered one, tomorrow another ,still need advice on buying cells for this light - many thanx

These…

May be cheaper to just add the Golisi 26650 from Banggood with your order. Shipping one battery from Mtn Electronics may cost more in the end since he charges a flat rate and you don’t know how much until after he refunds you partially, last time I ordered it was that way.

He refunds you partially? Wow I didn’t know that…!

Whats the exact one, size and all? Of the LUMINUS SST-20 L3 DA NEUTRAL WHITE 5000K LED EMITTER… This might be my first mod. I can solder etc but new to light modding. Thanks bro!

Ordered. thanks!

1. just sold!

shish….this is hot stuff.

Could possibly be the light of the year :stuck_out_tongue:

doubt it’s 2400 lumens. Was thinking more like 1800ish

Imagine if they had the option of SST 20 L3 DA 5000 as well !! probly sell 20% more

Code for NW please.
Thank you

interested

Interested in the NW version!

Is there a way I can see some beamshots from the * SST40 NW*, I want to find out how is the light in terms of quality and if there is any color shift? Does it have a nice tint?

Cheers :smiley:

+1 Astrolux are you reading this? Give us beamshots!

Sample(should be retail version) will only be ready in about 1-2 weeks time.

Fake it until you make it!

Not my thing, but it seemed fitting :smiley: