FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Code Please freeme

Second unit ordered ,still need advice on type and offer of battery 26650

Ordered two NW :slight_smile:

Orbtronics is OUT of stock but Mt. Electronics has them.

I would recommend these:

Not sure where you live,if you live in Europe or Asia,HERE:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Shockli-26650-battery-26650-5500mAh-3-7V-li-ion-rechargeable-battery-20A-30A-for-high-power/32879818089.html

DO NOT get those Soshine. You do NOT need protection but even more so 4A continuous discharge will NOT get the full benefit of the light!

Regarding the battery, it’s pretty simple for me.
If you want to go budget - get Liitokala, there’s nothing wrong with them and they perform well above their price mark.
If you want to get the highest capacity go for Shockli 5,5Ah
If you want the best performance go for Golisi 4,3Ah but you sacriface a bit of capacity there.

1 more sold!

I hope I hope I hope no major issues, no QC problems... 737 now without a sample or knowing what the NW LED is.

Imagine how boring that would be - what would we talk about in this thread :smiley:

I think TOO much as it is!!!,Now your going to boost my anxiety! lol! :person_facepalming: :expressionless: :wink:

Your anxiety level is approaching mine, but I'm optimistic. Really for me, the LED has to go, to be replaced by something more throwy.

I agree with this.Although it depends what light is used,some will gain NOTHING from the Golisi.

I almost got the Golisi for my Catvn V6. I chose to stay with the PLB INR26650-55A REWRAPS[Shockli/Orbtronic] for ALL my 26650 lights and I am glad,whatever,if any additional performance that the Golisis would give, it would be IMPOSSIBLE to notice w/ the human eye.

Dzien Dobry!

Which one do think is the best that will still have good throw and NOT be a pencil beam[Oslon] with minimal lumens?

EDIT: My Eagletac M25C2vn T Has an Oslon LED. Amazing throw[552Kcd] but I have lost interest in it a bit,I like a s much lumens as possible with as much throw as possible like the CFT-90! :+1:

1x NW ordered

Ordered a second NW

Hi Freeme ,
code please

Well for me, I'd like to stick to a NarsilM/Anduril driver. Yeah, want to try the white flat in a FT03 but a XPL HI would be higher lumens. A high bin SST-20 could out throw the XPL HI, though haven't tried it head to head myself yet, and still less lumens than the XPL HI. The CFT-90 is a bit too exotic for my tastes, both in costs and how-to mount, wire, and focus it, etc. No experience with one and haven't followed a decent detailed mod thread on one. Not familiar with the throw #'s you would get out of it compared to our regular LED's.

Ohh - checked my notes and a SST-20 5000K in my Emisar D1 does ~45 kcd, 1050 lumens (1220 @start). The throw is about the same as a sliced SST-40, and XPL HI I used, all in the same D1 light.

Actually a sliced SST-40 should be a good compromise of throw and lumens (wider beam). I got over 2000 lumens on the sliced SST-40 in the D1.

Thanks,yeahh,the CFT-90 is too expensive[~$130],not practical,just mentioned it as my favorite. It is in my TN42vn 90,It is a beast.

A sliced SST-40 sounds good. Did you BOOST the current in the D1 to get 2000L w/ the sliced SST-40?

@ Tom E

Does the Sliced SST-40 have more throw and output than the XHP35 HI?

The Emisar is already a FET based high performance driver, so no need to boost it.

Bout the sliced SST-40 vs. XHP35 HI, I really dunno but suspect might be close. XHP35 HI, though requires a boost driver or 4 cells in series because it's 12V. Someone here on BLF may have better knowledge on that, like ZozzV6. Have to compare a hard driven sliced SST-40 to a max driven XHP35 HI which is ~2.5 amps or so.

Interested in this. Thanks Freeme