FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Edit: deleted text due to infringement of BLF policy.

Good stuff Brainsick67 - for those like me who are waiting and waiting forever for this to be delivered, I just appreciate that there's finally a video of this thing in the wild for me to check out .

Just in case people don't know.....Brainsick67 is one of us (a BLF'er) and really who gives a toss if he missspelt something!

I do wonder if Astrolux had problems sourcing the LED bin.

I mean, on Mouser, the SST-40 NW is available… with a 6 week lead time.

It would make sense that they probably bought 1-2 reels of the SST-40s, but still haden’t received them yet until a few weeks ago.

I just got my e-mail from Banggood telling me that shipping was “delayed due to the manufacturing process” and offering the usual BG points as “compensation”. I suddenly feel rich and powerful :person_with_crown: :beer: .

Sarcasm aside, I take this as good news, since it’s the first confirmation of this order I’ve received from Banggood. I ordered very late on March 21 via the BG app, so that’s why I’m behind most of you.

Bugger it, I’ve opened a request asking what’s going on and why it’s so hard to just let people know why the light that was scheduled to ship three weeks ago has had not a single word said about it.

Let’s see if they also tell me “soon”….

or you can just wait patiently…

Patience is all well and good and I have been patiently waiting for my 2no NW since 13/02 with little concern, as they’re just torches and they’ll come when they come; what is slightly worrying (and I hope somebody who knows more than me can confirm) is that all the patient waiting is eroding the amount of time available to claim through PayPal, if the torches are eventually delivered faulty after being bought and paid for on 13/02?

I think you have 6 mos. Take shipping time into consideration and you probably don’t want to go past 4-4.5 mos after order date . Anything after that might go over the limit.

Looks like you do not care!! lol!! You spelled Misspelt wrong! Only Two “S’s”!,possibly you did that to be funny? My guess is no! Be honest!

My Honest and Direct opinion,which never changes.

These Box opening type reviews do NOTHING for me unless they include beam shots/Video outside, Amps drawn/ ANSI measurements ect.I know what the flashlight looks like, I want to see how it performs with the various batteries that it can take.

I am sure we will see all that once one of these Modder and/or FULL review guys gets one! :smiley:

My NW will be delivered tomorrow, can’t wait!

:smiley:

I hope you will post some beamshots and tell us how is the tint. :+1:

When did you order? I scanned the thread and could not find you!

Yess!

Astrolux FT03 Beam Shots- VS Thrunite V6 from ThatCrazyFlashaholic 67

Thanks AMK!

FT03 looks like a beast
Will wait impatiently for the NW version to finally ship hopefully soon.

Thanks for the video :beer:

It does look quite powerful, but I really don’t like the tint and that tint shift… :confounded:

Now I’m even more curious to see beamshots from the NW version. :smiley:

A few hours after the deal went live, 2/13/19 around 10am PST I believe.

Sorry, but you’re both wrong. There are two L’s in misspellt. Turn on your spell check, folks! :student:

We look forward to your review :stuck_out_tongue: .

So SORRY but you are WRONG!!!,misspelled has Two” “L”S,Misspelt has One L! :stuck_out_tongue:

verb (used with or without object), mis·spelled or mis·spelt, mis·spell·ing.

To spell incorrectly. ,Example: Misspellt like “Leftdisconnected” spells it!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: