FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Maybe you should save the NW led since they are hard/impossible to find in case you fry it(I like the tint on mine, wish I had a spare NW) and test it with a CW sst-40

yeah probably due to the high interest they cant keep up the demand, so just gotta wait a few weeks until they got more in stock i guess… cool white is possible pre order tho for now it seems…

Production lights have shipped. There is no more “pre order”.

Sweet i just bought a cold white last night i wanted the NW but there was no option to buy one. Probably put a XPG2 in mine.

Ok. I took a look and the button still says Pre-Order for me on the website, but the pre-order count is reset to 0 (was 1186 last I looked). The CW pre-order button is active and claims a ship date of April 14, but the NW button is grayed out and the ship date is “Sold Out”.

The item page has had status changes before and once it even stopped saying “pre-order” anywhere on the page, but the next day it went back to pre-order status and the count re-appeared.

However, since the last quoted pre-order ship date was April 9, I would expect the pre-order status to disappear entirely. Some lights have still not shipped and the ones that did have seemed to ship in random order (lights ordered in late March shipped before or simultaneously with some in mid-February :frowning: ).

I’m not sure how many of the ~1200 pre-order lights have shipped, but mine hasn’t and I’m not the only one. An order made a week after mine has reportedly shipped, but we know how strange Banggood’s ordering system is; it sometimes claims an order has shipped today only to change the date to tomorrow and then to the next day.

Don’t be confused by Banggoods weird terminology.

I’m sorry, I mixed things up.
What I meant was A123 26650.

Received my 2 NW FT03 today :partying_face:

This is such a great light for the money, incredible.

The tint is too greenish for my taste but it’s ok, i’ll try to do some beamshots tonight, here it is next to it’s little sibling the FT02.

OT Here.

If it was not for my Good buddy CAPO[Boss in Italian], I would have never turned into a flashaholic.!

These may make my top 10 pics. of him,and I have hundreds! The Bulls are about 15 feet away.

He is partially under the electric fence!Looking for a treat before breakfast!

Is his treat rolling around in cow poop? Maybe only the city dogs do that…

@JamesB, curious where you see green in the beam. What output and what part of the beam looks green to you? Beginning to think people just say green now when they see something unpleasing be it green or whatever other color in a beam.

Reminds me of some local critters we have around here, they also like to wait by the fence for goodies.

^

WOW!! I guess that is what you call a Texas Long horn!

Yep, most people do not realize that the Texas long horn earns it’s name quite literally. lol

I have a picture of my daughter sitting on one of these longhorns. His name was ribeye. In hindsight I think probably not the smartest thing, LOL

lol, We have some of those pictures as well. As a rule they are gentle unless threatened. The biggest worry is that they do not know their own horns reach and can knock you over quick when they turn their head if you are not careful.

The kids love to feed this bunch, it is quite common to see cars stopped along the road feeding them.

It was at low output on a white wall, this made me go back and test at different output levels, it’s impressive how the beam changes tint depending on the power, it turns purpleish at high output from greenish at low output, i don’t mind the purple (or rosy) tint but the greenish i dislike even the slightest hint of it.

I’ll see if i can capture that on the camera available to me.

I believe you, I was just curious under what power and circumstance you saw it. I measured on turbo and indeed it does shift “lower” and “cooler” like a lot of LEDs do.

Ok this is not worth much and fails to show the purple tint at high output, white balance locked on daylight.

I’ll have to try to see the beam without the lens to see what is intrisically due to the LED as opposed to the AR coating of the FT03 lens.

Beam shots from the NW version and some comparisons with Convoy C8 and L2.

Also, here is a review from lightsngear - Astrolux FT03 High Power Rechargeable Flashlight -

I made that video. It is hungarian so I add a little comment. It compared with Luxeon V 4000K fet driven L2 and a stock XP-L HI V2 1A C8.