✌ FREEME- ASTROLUX MF01 Mini 7*SST20 CRI95 26650 ANDÚRIL Flashlight Group Buy - $45.99

Okay, Lexel did not want to say too much about the driver except that it is “3 channel” and uses a “TP5100 Charging circuit”.

We can probably assume Channel 1 is a single 7135 because it almost always is. It gives good control over the moonlight modes. Channel 3 would be the FET. Channel 2 is unknown, probably 7 or 8 chips as that’s common.

We probably won’t know for sure until we can see the driver.

Hello. I apologize for possible duplication of the question. I couldn’t find any information about the characteristics of the lenses. Can you specify the beam scattering angles? I personally like optics of Emisar d18 with it`s ultra wide angle. Besides, is it so difficult to release the MF01 Mini version with a combination of ST20 at 4000K and 6500K for color temperature correction?

@ovk979, it would be nice to release a mixed tint version of the MF01 Mini, but it’s not possible.

That is because there is no 95CRI variant of the SST-20 in CCTs of 5000k and above.

I have not seen much info on the lens angle. You can get an idea what it looks like in this video.

Video link

yes, a understand that cri will decrease, the question is how much. in my opinion it is possible to do a 90 cri led mix. btw why only luminus sst?

looks like 30 degree. i want a bit more :smiley:

Because it is a very throwy LED, and the best LED available in 95CRI for tint mixing(LH351D) is too big for the optic, and is a floody LED.

arent whey order an optics with their custom design?

Well, they could make the optic’s legs larger or use a specially made reflector, but it would probably make their costs higher.

yeah This is a very big difference in temps… I would go with the XP-L HI option to… I am not very impressed about SST 20 temps… on my E07…
in fact… I regret not getting the XP-L HI option with 4000 with the Fireflies E07…

Made a recommendation to manufacturer last week.

Ideal has been ACCEPTED!

That’s gorgeous

Depending on the color temperature K, does it have different LEDs? What temperature K do you recommend? 4000, 5000, 6500k ?

Perfect! Needs Cree XP-L HI option

And I just ordered an olive green. Damn.

I’m assuming this is copper plating and not solid copper correct?

No, they don’t do copper plating. It is milled from a solid chunk of copper. This dissipates heat quicker, but adds weight (and expense).

:heart_eyes: going to break my bank account but I love the copper version!

Copper plating would be nice, but I really doubt they’d want to go to the effort of plating(machining-zincating-flash copper plating-copper plating), even though it would actually be less expensive.

Yes, a fancy thing, but there is no real sense IMHO, pure wow effect. the copper is good at conducting heat (btw is this pure metal or alloy) but useless if you do not have a point that utilizes this heat. btw the specific heat capacity of aluminium alloy is about twice more than pure copper.

Yes, but since copper is much denser, its heat capacity per volume is quite a bit higher than aluminium.