FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX ST01 SST40/XHP50.2 3500lm EDC 21700 Flashlight Group Buy - 4000lm for $24???

THANKS FOR THE CODE, FREEME.

I HAVE ORDERED

Could i get a code please.

Send me one!!

Welcome to BLF bdaz! Do check your inbox.

Thanx!!

Please send me code.
Thanks

Hallo.Does make it sense to replace xhp50 with xhp70 here? Anyone knows amps wirh this driver?thanks
edit-no possible…Different driver necessary…:frowning:

Coupon please.

HKJ tested the Sofirn black 5000 cell. Does 10A continuous, 15A for a long time, 20A for a shorter time.

For the highest amperage you want a 21700 that is high discharge like a Samsung 30T. A good middle ground between amperage and capacity is the 40T. Both will work well with this FET driven light.

Could i get a coupon please?

code please

Any feedback from anyone who got theirs? Which version did you get and how do you like it? Also, is 4 hours @ 3500lm on turbo really possible?

I believe it says it draws 10 amps on turbo. The battery size limit for 21700 cells is about 5,000 mAh or 5 amp hours. That would be roughly 1 amp for 5 hours.

10 amps over 4 hours would require a 40,000 mAh battery or 8 x 21700 cells.

So no, 4 hours of Turbo is not physically possible on a single 21700 battery. The heat build up alone would also not allow it. I would guess that it can hold Turbo for a couple minutes, get real hot and then the thermal protection will kick in and reduce the output and then you would get a total of 4 hours.

coupon please, tx

Can you still get the code?

Thanks for doing the math. Another thing that doesn’t line up is the 12 hours on high @1200lm, or how the runtime is longer on high than mid and mid than low….I’d be very interested in hearing some real-world feedback

High(1200lm >12h)
Mid(450lm 6.5h)
Low(20lm 5h)
Turbo(3500lm 4h)

None of those times make sense.

yes please!

I think this must be a transpositional typo where they accidentally switched the numbers for high and low. The current graphic on the BG product page shows exactly this (the correct version) as does a glimpse of the user manual in bridgetec’s video. These are of course total run times to battery depletion, not sustained lumen run times.

Shared.