FREEME ✌ LUMINTOP GT94X 4* SBT90.2 24000lm 2950m 21700 Thrower - ALIVE

Hi, I’m interested :smiley:

Shared. Let me know if you have any questions.

I would like the Freeme coupon please.

Thanks!

Sent. [quote=Rockjunkie15] I would like the Freeme coupon please. Thanks! [/quote]

My light has arrived in the USA. Est. delivery: 10/15/21

Mine got released from local custom after 3 days. Hope to receive it by Saturday.

Out for delivery today!!!

Envy. I fell out of my chair when Neal told me he forgotten my order.

GT94X vs GT94

Battery Carriers Compared

Tube Compared

intrested!

interested

Texas_Ace reply on GT94X. Buyers please take note.

Thanks for openly sharing this freeme. It’s good to see that issues aren’t being hidden.

The GT94X still looks like an awesome light!

Love these group buys for lights that aren't tested!

What a shame, you are starting to behave exactly like that honest guy.

There has been some hiccups for our order but we did manage to pick our light from office today.

Whatever Texas_Ace & Tom E comment and predictions for GT94X performance, based on his experiences for GT94 and GT90 setup, are most probably true and accurate.

We trust the original driver and firmware designers more than anyone else.

Huge thanks to Hardusvd70 for sharing his early findings. I immediately alerted NL within half an hour when i saw his reply. However, i am not sure if LT will be taking any actions based on our feedback though. I will keep readers updated if manufacturer or another one who is involved in GT94X project is willing to share any information with us.

Oh, oops.. I hope not. haha

I definitely appreciate that you did that.

I know this is just my personal opinion, but it has happened too often that I would bring this again to people's attention.

It's nice to get good deals, but why not wait with sharing your codes till you, or somebody else, actually tested the light? Especially with these highly expensive lights.

Unfortunately, it does not work this way...

I was almost never given the luxury of time to complete and publish my results before an new product launch. That is why i would rather refer my buyers to read from other independent reviewers who have worked with numerous flashlights (e.g 1lumen, TomeE, Maukkae, zeroair, Liquidretro, Lumensreview, etc) instead, because i know there a group readers whom enjoy the technical aspect of flashlight performance. As for us(1thedeals), we prefer to focus on producing contents that are easier to understand, and less mundane videos for non-flashlight geeks.

No manufacturers or vendors will seek for my "approval" for their projects. By the time they tell me about the upcoming models, the design is more or less completed (90%+?), lab tested, and raw materials being ordered. They are going to sell their products one way or another, with or without me.

BFers are NO fools. I thought you here long enough to understand this fact.

You don’t have to be a fool to get duped. We’ve had countless cases of manufacturers releasing half baked products that end up being horrible in one way or the other.

Take the Meote FM1 for example. The launch edition of it was unusable by most accounts. It was then revised and fixed. Why didn’t the manufacturer and you iron out the issues before production?

Freeme, I disagree

I think it's fine to do a group buy and gamble on a flashlight of 20 dollar or so, but when it comes to more expensive lights, I would be a bit more careful

For MEOTE case, BG and I trusted them to deliver for our group buy because the people behind MEOTE have good track records for building flashlights for years. FM1 project took them 6 months from concept to product launch, so i do not believe they are trying to dupe us with a $30+ light intentionally.

Initially, their newly appointed MEOTE director was very keen to resolve the issues, then claimed that engineers would look into all our mentioned issues. I remembered trying to get updates from MEOTE after a week but no reply. After a month of so, i was told that that director had stepped down and left the company. From that point, i had no choice but to rely on BG to compensate the affected buyers.

Issues were introduced during the final production. Most likely due to excessive cost cutting and poor design integration.

"Why didn’t the manufacturer and you iron out the issues before production?"