[♛ FreemeDesign ] MEOTE FM1 Alu-Cu-SS-Ti - Exclusive Preview

Looks great, curious what method it uses for the tail-switch signal.

Hopefully they will do that, otherwise we have to point them to it.
Or boycot them.

I personally will skip this one, i’m done with BG.
i’d prefer to buy a light from Hank, he offers service and great quality lights

I wonder how this light will differentiate itself from the FW4A (quad-LED version of FW3A).

I have a first batch FW3A that had a very nice clicky tailswitch (I believe that’s also the same type mentioned by Maukka’s FW3A review). But the succeeding batch of FW3A tailswitches perform poorly…

I notice that I love using the FW3A due to the very clicky tailswitch, and I dislike using the tailswitch for the newer batch FW3A since they’re not that responsive (pushing from the side of the tailswitch sometimes doesn’t register properly; unlike the first batch FW3A tailswitch which will always work even if pressing the tailswitch button from the side).

Thank you! More pics this weekend!

That reminds me, my CULNM1 glows pretty well after I run it for a bit, even if I’m only running it at 1A but especially after some time at 5A.

I'm interested!

Glowing gasket not required.

I’m in for one!!

Please add me to the interest list. I am curious to know more details. Thanks

Ooooooooo

Any chance you will be able to source the SST20 FA1, FA4, FD2, FD4 tint bin? That will set it apart from the D4 and FW4A.

Interested

Interested

Interested

interested dependent on price/specs….design looks great

Interested.

Looks great freeme! What method does it use for carrying the switch signal? Inner tube (like FWxA) or spring (like NovaTac) or something else entirely?

I’m waiting to see a size comparison before I can know of I’m in or not but again, it looks great! I hope a single emitter version is coming, the fins should make it handle a 3v XHP50.2 much better then the fw1a can.

Interested.

Interested. Do you have an approximate price or perhaps a price range would be appreciated.
Thank-you.

I'm interested ...

In English Mepeeing means ....aaaaahhhhhhhhh.....