[♛ FreemeDesign ] MEOTE FM1 Alu-Cu-SS-Ti - Exclusive Preview

Hi freeme, I saw that this is available on banggood. Any codes yet?

Meote FM1

In Stock Alert only. No add to cart option.

Looking forward to getting this light, I’m curious how this will compare to the FW4A. I like the LH351D option, but I might just go XPL-HI.

xpl-hi in such lights like this i dont get really… too small optics for it to throw any decent… i prefer a floody instead and im bored of the xpl emitters in lights already…

Xpl-hi in 6500k only on the BG page

Actually, XP-L HI seems to offer some advantages if compared to other LEDs: less heat, less tint shift, under some TIR optics they still create more or less floody beams (ex: FW3A w/ Carclo 10511 is not necessarily a “narrow” beam).
They are normally more expensive, though, what can be a deal breaker…

I’m interested in LH351D option since I don’t have any in that except for the LT1.

Yes i understand but having a few lights with the emitter doesnt really making me want another light in same emitter, i will wait for the lhd35 since i dont have a multi emitter light with that yet.

Can't wait......

I heard their engineers will be back to work next week.

Full aluminium version.

nice!!

Thank you! More colors will be introduced in future if there is demand.

Oh wow. That full aluminum with the color accent looks GREAT.

It's RGB. Select your desirable color through Andruil firmware.

after seeing the FM1 in the previous introductory color designs, those black versions look straight up fugly :confounded:

Nice aluminum versions, although i would have liked one with no color at all.
Raw or silver ano for the head section would be nice IMO.

BTW, on the BG page the choice of emitters goes like:

- LH35 1D 5000K

- SST20 4000K

• XPL-HI 6500K

Which are high CRI and what’s the OTF output?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I am not going to argue on this. If every light is perfect, we wouldn't need to buy a new light every other month.

My initial idea was to have the accent colors correspond to it emitters tint (e.g CW > Blue, Orange > NW, Purple > UV, etc). It would also reduce the wastage for the manufacturer as design shares more common parts.

Important Update:

MEOTE has decided not to include RGB AUX LEDs for full aluminium version and it will be running on Narsil firmware.