[GAW]LOOP GEAR SK03 now live on Kickstarter

Hi BLF friends,

Our new product SK03 is now live on Kickstarter, BLF has been a great of flashlight information, and friendly flashligholics, we do get inspired being here, to give back to this awesome community, we would like to run a GAW here,

Rules is simple:

1. Tell me what you like for the SK03 Flashlight in the comment below.
  2. You may find more information about it www.loop-universe.com
  3. We will pick 2 lucky prize winners. Prize: 1 Pcs SK03
  4. Winners will be picked randomly after the projects ends(Nov 1st)

6 Thanks

If this comes in an Andúril version, I’m buying!

ETA why: high CRI and efficient driver are a must in anything I’d consider for EDC, the rack looks cool and I’m super fidgety (though removeable blade would be good for air travel) and the side lights would mean I wouldn’t need to carry a diffuser (it’s actually a 3D printed holder with Ledil Zorya optic) anymore

This is a very unique flashlight, out-of-the-box design. Another interesting part is the clip which also can be a holder. And, I always love a flashlight with useful side-lights.

I have an I-shaped light with a magnet and an L-shaped light with a magnet. But in real life I’m still struggling to find an object/spot where I can attach my light in order to get a good look on what I’m doing. That, and the other features, make this a Swiss army knife among flashlights.

Thanks for the giveaway, LOOP_UNIVERSE!
(I’m not in this one.)

1 Thank

I like the magnetic clip, especially that it can be angled. Not sure how I feel about the hidden tool inside the clip though.

Love the design of the host, I hope there will be a version with Anduril.

The design is great - really like the way this looks, 10/10. Also really like the 14500 form factor and dual fuel option.

360 degree side light without a diffuser is a great idea. Also like that it came in titanium version.

Thanks for the GAW!

• the design is very human.

No really, the brand identity is very recognizable. I like it, it is different and out there. Nice to see that you guys are keeping the same design ideas and adding versatility to it.

Thanks for the GAW. I like the sidelight concept. How are they controlled. They can be turned off??
The whole light looks very interesting. The built in tools will be nice to have. But I wonder how bulky the light is?

I like it because it is different from everything else.

1 Thank

I like the magnetic base option, except that directing the light’s beam is too limited in its current form. Multi-planar articulation would be much better!

Thanks for the GAW.

LOOP: I really enjoyed the LED SK01s light. Theres nothing like it on the market for fidget and lighting so that makes it unique. Plus it’s supremely well crafted and a quality item. However it’s more of a fun toy than a flashlight so please make the Sk03 more of a flashlight than a multifunction tool. If a guy or gal wants those functions i integrated great, but I’d rather carry a pocket light like a FWAA or Pokelit or SP10S Pro plus a small multi tool like a Leatherman Micra.

Weight is important. Keep it 50 grams or less.

I like:
14500/AA compatible. High CRI (plus Nichia 519A 5000k)
Side lights (if they’re bright enough to be useful and can be controlled separately from the main light)
Compact size

I don’t like:
Side lights (if they can’t be controlled separately from the main light and are too dim to be useful)
Add-on features (adds weight and bulk)

Thanks for the GAW. I like the hidden toolkit, and the adjustable-angle magnetic clip, two very innovative ideas! :+1: Also like it that it’s dual fuel, and compatible with Eneloops to boot! :+1::+1:

About the optic, what is it? I see rings (which would indicate it’s a Fresnel lens) and a reticulate (which would indicate it’s a TIR), so which one? Perhaps both? :grin:

Brothers, I’m SO glad you two said it first, so I can say it too without too much fear of being spanked gently reprimanded by @Toykeeper like last time !:rofl:

So here it goes: PLEASE ADD ANDURIL AND IT’S GOING TO BE PERFECT. ANDURIL MAKES THE SUN SHINE, THE SKY BLUE AND THE GRASS GREEN! THE BIRDS SING BECAUSE OF ANDURIL! ANDURIL! ANDURIL!

:rofl:

PS: if besides using Anduril, you additionally use an AT1616 MCU with easily accessible flashing pads in the @gchart layout, then it’s a guaranteed buy for me!

3 Thanks

What I like:

It looks great and is a EDC-able size
The magnetic base/mount is insane! I’ve never seen anything like it before
The box opener is a nice feature

Thanks for the GAW!

1 Thank

Thanks for the giveaway

The UI seams simple.
High CRI led is always a plus.
The side leds are nice to have.
The best is probably that additional toolbox for it, with magnet clip that can lock light in different angle, bottle opener, and blade.

Ps. Do add info when the GAW ends, so no further question will be ask here, about it.
Pps. It’s little unfortunate, that you can’t back SK03 with that toolbox, only the flashlight.

Thanks for running a give away.

That magnetic base is awesome. 14500 or AA is great to see, along with the high CRI and 360 degree light.

I’m not sure about the integrated knife, say if I let my youngish daughter use it and forgot there’s a sharp implement in it. It would definitely be useful for camping etc.

Great car light.

Longtime lurker first time poster here. The give away is a great way to encourage feedback…so here’s mine:

General:

• magnetic clip / detachable toolkit look dope
  • side emitters look awesome
  • love the dual fuel
  • simple UI option makes sharing with others easy
  • making the tool more “can opener” (thicker, more bevel) than utility blade might reduce user concerns about where / when to EDC

For those of us with delicate visual sensibilities

• hi CRI is great
  • Nichia / warm LED option would be awesome
  • low/no flicker is clutch

Thanks for making cool things!