[GAW]LOOP GEAR SK03 now live on Kickstarter

I’d like to see that happen. Anduril isn’t for everyone, but it’s a great UI with a lot of features that can enhance usefulness. Keep the 519A 5000K and unless using a reflector, keep the dome on. The other option might be the Cree xp-l HI V2 5A in 4000K 80 CRI or the luminus sst20 FA3 or FA4. That’s an older LED, but still a good one!

Sorry, edited post.

2 Thanks

meh

It’s a popular LED, but I never use it because it’s so green, especially at low power levels. A 4000K 95CRI SST-20 looks worse to me than Olight’s 70CRI 7500K.

My vote is undoubtedly for the 2 LEDs that ToyKeeper mentioned before.

1- Nichia 519A 5700K dedomed (3900-4200K).

2- Nichia 219B 4500K SW45K with dome.

Both are wonderful tints with high CRI (90+)

Love the built in knife

Wanted to add this project my topic

Thank you TK, hope to have futher talk with you about the BLF version.

2 Thanks

Please keep us posted, @LOOP_UNIVERSE. TK participating on your project means a guaranteed buy and/or KickStart sponsoring from me, and I’m sure from many others too.

:confused:

1 Thank

I agree with you, TK.

In my book, @LOOP_UNIVERSE is bringing only good things so far: an innovative design, willingness to listen to the community, and an interest in working with you to put Anduril on it. I don’t understand how can anyone object to that… :expressionless:

1 Thank

Side leds looks kind off suspicious to me ;)) That exoskeleton is like smoke screen. Its more interest what it hides.

This light looks really cool. I like the side lights, and love that it has a blade. Thanks for the giveaway!

1 Thank

Hey @LOOP_UNIVERSE.
Just as I saw this I wanted to suggest adding Andruil…but I notice that you took this advice already and I am very glad about it.

I want to say that I like how your flashlight is different in a number of aspects. The stand-multitool is definitely something that I’d like to see in person.
I like your use of in-cell charger, that’s usually my preferred style of adding a charger to a flashlight…but for the smaller lights I tend to prefer not to have a charger at all.
That said I am not convinced by your styling, seems like something hard to keep clean though…and the light looks very thick for 14500.

1 Thank

Loving the creativity and uniqueness.
The adjustable stand and magnetic base features of the multi-function stand would be so useful. The video demonstrated what I had in mind – working on the car.
Thanks for the giveaway!

Yeah, it looks like the ancient lantern, something burning inside.

The hidden tool kit is awesome! Having the side light is a great idea as well. I love it.

@LOOP_UNIVERSE this is the person you want to talk to, they are the creator of Anduril. I am still backing this project, but Anduril qould be a much welcomed and deserved UI for this light, and I hope you can make this happen.

2 Thanks

+1 to that! With Anduril this light for me goes straight from “interesting” to “WOW GOTTA HAVE”.

4 Thanks

As It was for me, I was already at “Wow Gotta Have” at the kickstarter price point, but I believe this light would definitely dethrone the TS10 as the best overall AA sized lights.

:+1: Agree if it comes with Anduril, and even more with AT1616 MCU and easily accessible flashing pads!

1 Thank