GB BLF LuckySun D80-SE Need long tubes? -3/3/16

1A please

You got me there!!

Add 1A for me.
No joke please :smiley:

We do often have Group Buys that operate the way you’re used to. But, as you said, a Group Buy this large would be nearly impossible very challenging to pull off that way.

1A please
thanks

Man you gotta looooove this forum!!

put me in for one more in 1A.

This is a total of two: #515 and this one (the other are in 3C)

Put me down for 1 pc. 3C , please.

Can you put me down for a 1A please.

Hmm, on the topic of the gifs here, awesome new movie that needs to get made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Krz-dyD-UQ :wink:

1 1A pls.

Good day, thanks for having this group buy. Please count me in for 2 1A and
2 3C… So 4 total. Again thanks for the effort… :slight_smile:

Put me down for 2 more 1A’s.

Thanks Matt

Please put me down for 1 CW and 1 NW.

This GB time frame is crazy.

Breaking new ground dj, not everyday we get so much input in the design and manufacture of a light. :wink:

It’s wonderful to see. Real users who have lots of knowledge of what works best in torches focus their efforts to create excellent torches at a great price. Some people get impatient that such special BLF GB’s take many months to finalise, but that’s the reality. Such work cannot be rushed given the issues people face and the time needed to resolve. It all leads to an exciting period of development where people wait can’t wait to see the final products. I hope we continue to see more customised GBs as an ongoing event. Credit to all those involved in making it happen. Thank you all again.

I don’t mind waiting for such a nice light at very good price.
Thanks to all the guys who’re putting lots of time and effort to provide this light to us.
I appreciate it very much…

Put me down for one NW please. Thanks