GB BLF LuckySun D80-SE Need long tubes? -3/3/16

311) LSX 3C

Could I please change this to 1A tint.

Thanks!

put me in for another 1A

I will take one 3c. Thanks.

two 3c
two 1a

Things are looking good for this D80 group buy to be up and running before long, Krono has been pushing hard for some finalization and LS has been tweaking the light to accommodate, I’m thinking we’re really close to this being a green light and off to the races. :wink:

Krono needs to confirm this, hey Krono! Wake up! Where are we! :stuck_out_tongue: LOL (grabs Kronological by the shoulders and shakes violently) Dude! We’re almost there! :bigsmile:

Haha…yes Dale…we are definitely getting closer. :slight_smile:

Karen has placed the recent sample order after our approval of some design changes. I hope to have some sort of ETA on this round of samples soon. I will update when received.

Krono

Updated in OP.

Originally, I was worried I wouldn’t be able to afford both lights, but on the BLF $1/week layaway plan, I’m more than able!

Seriously though, can’t wait to see what kind little beast we get. Thanks guys.

At $1/week you should be able to get two of these plus two of bugsy’s A6 GB light. :bigsmile:

Umm, that’s exactly what I’ve got cooking. Are stalking me? :~

Speaking of Funding, or the Lack thereof, I’m an old retired kinda guy that gets a meager allowance once a month.

I’m down for Four (2 ea) A6 and only one of these. - Trick is, to have a little advance warning of their impending availability so as to not Shoot my Wad on such toys like the Acebeam K40M that I bought this month.

Also, I have a Convoy L4 coming from Gearbest, god only knows when…

So my question is: Seeing that I am only down for one of these (3C), should I also pickup a 1A? - Even then, will two really be enough?

A sick mind wants to know…:slight_smile:

TIA!
-Chuck

Two will never be enough :bigsmile:

Yeah, in the EE X6-SE group-buy, I bought four of them. Now, I have none. :frowning: You get something good, everybody else has got to have it! I’m in for four of these, too. I’m gonna try to hold on to at least one of them this time! :open_mouth:

Ok Kronos, but I gotta go a step at a time.

Kindly put me down for a 1A, please.

That will make two, and like you say, Not Enough, but my Bank Robbing Business has been pretty slow this month:-(

Many thanks, wise Sir!
-Chuck

Please count me in for one 3C.

Thanks!

1A please.

Thanks!

212) will34 1A

Count me in for another 3C please

I still want to be down for a bunch in 5D3 or something :wink:

^

5D1-5D2-5D3-5D4… All are Below the BBL.

Excellent Choice!

Thank you,
-Chuck

Can you put me down for one of each please?

Thanks from rainy Manchester.

Please add one 1A for me.