GB BLF LuckySun D80-SE Need long tubes? -3/3/16

Put me down for one more 3C (Two lights total). I want one to mod or give away as a gift and one for myself. :slight_smile:

Anyone know if there is an extension tube for these? Might make modding for a MT-G2 or XHP easier.

Please add my name to the group buy for the LuckySun BLF D80-SE.

Quantity: 1
Tint: NW/3C

Here are a couple of newbie questions:

1. Will the LuckySun BLF D80-SE use PWM? If so, is the frequency known? What are practical effects of this?

2. The Cree datasheet for the XM-L2 says, “Maximum drive current: 3000 mA.” I know modders have been over-driving this LEDs for years. What are the practical effects? If turbo mode is used too much, will this shorten the lifetime of the LED or burn off some of its phosphor coating?

Thanks in advance.

I would like to have one 3C

Probably will have more when samples arrives… :smiley:

It will probably shorten the life some, but since its a product that lasts thousands of hours, you probably won’t notice any effects by the time you are ready to buy your next light…which is getting measured in shorter and shorter times now with advancing technology! It should still last many years if you really had to keep the one light and use it the way most people use it.

I’ll buy one flashlight. Free Shipping worldwide with a tracking number?

Any updates regarding the price? In the op it says ~$20

Price will include shipping. Will check if it includes tracking. What tint do you want? 1A or 3C?

Not yet. We have to approve final samples before we can set price.

Not possible to do 3D?

:frowning:

-Chuck

Is this the third edit?

a 1A

and a 3C

Thanks

Trying to resist...... futile

Put me in for 1 with 3C please.

The lifetime expectancy from the manufacturer is normally based on the leds being on a non-DTP board. This light will have a copper DTP board that lets the led run cooler, so even with the increased current and output, the original life expectancy might still be met.

One of each please!

jacktheclipper told me one is none and too new to know what colors I like so…… 8)

Sorry, but I am giving up # 121. Too much GB. Thank you

I will take #121 in CW if you do not mind….

Jack practices that philosophy when having drinks as well, one is none and 3 is what 4 would have been if 7 hadn’t come before 5 and then 9 happened and it was tomorrow all of a sudden….

Drink like Jack and buy more lights. :stuck_out_tongue:

We had a minor delay in shipping. I insisted they test amps there at GearBest before shipping them out. They tested in the mid 3s for amps (with crappy meter), which is pretty darn close to spec. Should hit higher than that with high-drain batteries and good DMM/leads. Dale’s will probably hit 5+ amps by just touching his magical hands :bigsmile:

Anyhow…samples are shipping out via DHL to team members. We will report our findings once received! :slight_smile:

kronos
(updated in OP)