[GB-Closed!] Supbeam k40-l2 (Payment details in 2nd post!)

How much would the vinh mod be?

$65 i think he said

I'm also kind of over extended on lights right now, and want to stock on batteries.... undecided on getting the Vinh mod for the time being.

vinh is talking about ordering another 10 - he already has 9 out of 10 modded lights claimed

I was also hoping for this to happen :slight_smile:

I’ll try to document my modding process.

Here’s a very good one of the TN31, which has similar design and internals I think: Here is how to mod the ThruNite TN-31 flashlight... but unfortunately his SD car got corrupted.

yup. i am waiting on a response if he will get any sort of shipping discount at least for an ordering 10 more.

Fixed that for you. :wink:

lol, i do love it... but its a shelf queen. i cant see the point in owning a light that i am afraid to scratch. not that i beat on my lights, most of them are near perfect...

still not sure i really want to sell it though

vinh just bought another 10 units tonight, if that says anything about this light

Damn you pulsar!

Ill get you….and ur evil dog too!

I wish i still had my evil dog

RIP Fox

You know I was kidding… :_(

He’s a handsome chap.

yeah i know, and that was years ago, 2009. just waiting to build an addition so i can get a Fox jr

just thought it was a good spot to plug in some fotos of my bud

I have checked that some buyers didnot left his telephone number in paypal, how can I shipping to them with out telephone number.?Please kindly tell them to send me their detaled infor mation such as full name, detailed products receive address (not post box address) ,zip code, telephone number, and email ID to me. I cannot send the proforma invoice without their email ID

THANKS

That is a message from Alice from Supbeam. Any one interested in purchasing needs to include all information in order to get the items shipped.

I just want to make it clear to other possible participants. I had this problem with my last group buy, and I am still trying to track down the last two out of 80+ members for phone numbers

LOL

One week left guys and gals

You got me, I’m in for one.

Thanks Pulsar (I think :slight_smile: )

I just stumbled upon this thread, quick impressions of the K40.

MosesM paid

thats the xml u2 version. we could have got that for about $75 shipped i think, cant find the email right now