[GB-Closed!] Supbeam k40-l2 (Payment details in 2nd post!)

its actually $83.30... but i will make sure that it includes the case at that price in the OP

yeah, i usually do not care for cases, but it would be handy for a light like this, and for only $3.30 more, who would say no?

Do we know the way of shipping this in Europe?
It is classic registered mail or classy courier like FedEx-DHL?

its china post, fedex/dhl would have been too much for one piece

China post is fine, count me in for one piece!

Sorry, are you sure it will using China Post?

For my previous order from them, they’re willing to modified the invoice.

yes i am positive it is china post. i had done a price quote on the supfire m6 from china post to unites states and it was something like $14-15 to ship a 500g package

OK we are up to 21 pieces now

wow, 10 pieces for vinh, that’s 800+ bucks, I am jealous :slight_smile:

yeah, me too

Put me down for one, maybe two. :slight_smile:

About the packaging, I can have or not have the metal case, but I do want the holster.

Well crap, been trying to resist this. But this thread just keep popping up & popping up. And dummy me keeps clicking on it. So put me on the list - I’ll buy 1 too.

it will come with all accessories, so holster is included

so, 23 and climbing :smiley:

yes, it did grow quicker than I had expected. mostly due to vinh ordering 10 pieces lol

I really had thought that CPF would show a little interest. none, zilch... oh well, we got this

i knew he would bite, thats why i messaged him this link… and plus i wanted a 6.5amp version :slight_smile:

lol, either way thank you.

you got some real serious throwers in your sig. the tn31mb a vinh creation?

he said with the k40-l2, you will have a much bigger hotspot and more usable beam, but with just a little loss in throw. sounds about perfect with i think he said about 1600 otf lumens