[GB-Closed!] Supbeam k40-l2 (Payment details in 2nd post!)

100% in now, you already have me on the list.

just because your there dont mean you cant back out. you havent paid yet and im not a lawyer lol

updated second post with payment details. PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS DURING PAYMENT!!!

No separate payment thread this time? I thought that worked well. Much cleaner.

it is... ill make one up right now

edit: done!

Is there a chance that they could ship it earlier than the 31st if we pay sooner? I’m really excited about these. :slight_smile:

no, they wont be able to ship them until the 31st for the group buy. i was assured that all items will be shipped on the 31st and we will get tracking numbers on the 1st

Got it, thanks for the confirmation.

no problem. i tried to get them shipped out early, but they want to wait until the end and ship them all at once

You took it wrong, not saying I’m 100% in because I’m on the list, !00% in because I just sold another light. Didn’t want you to double post me. That Xeno F42 I bought from Brad is history, Brad bought it used so now it’s had four owners. A friend wanted a throwy light that uses rechargeable batteries that was as good or better than his Streamlight Supertac which uses CR123 batteries. Showed him 8 throwers and he chose the Xeno. Got $80 for the Xeno, batteries, and a charger so that’s why I’m 100% now. Glad he bought the Xeno, although a well made I didn’t care for it at all, didn’t like the beam pattern.

the tn31mb is from one stop throw shop - made by saabluster

oh, nice. made out good on that xeno

slow down pulsar! i move from MA to FL last week and all of sudden come back and the M6 GB was closed and you have this one opened and in payment stage! What are the other lights you are in the works of doing GB’s for? Want to pick the one that interests me the most

right now, no other group buys in the works. this one just kind of fell in my lap and wanted to sign it in ink before the details changed :P

edit: if you got a suggestion for one, PM me

They must be interest with big success of Supfire’s group buy :wink:
I have suggestion, how about Supbeam X40 :stuck_out_tongue: Actually I prefer this one, but seems they still maintain the price :frowning:

yeah, she said for single item orders it is usually $97 a piece. That x40 does look nice, but I dont know how good of a deal we would be able to get on it

I mean actually prefer X40 L2, but their offering price for me, imo still high, possibly because relative new product.
May be later if current K40 group buy success and they want to do sale for X40, they will look for you, hopefully with good price :smiley:

X40L2 would be about US$154 + shipping.
Looks nice but way over my budget…

yeah, that is pricey. I dont think ill try for a group buy at this price anytime soon again. seems to be minimal interest at this price, as i told them

Just contact Alice, she said will be 3.5A one, not 3.0A for this group buy.
Hmm… asked her to modify stated value for package.
Too bad can’t do combined shipping for any item, even not for L10/EC 10.
Confirmed using China Post, not Fedex/DHL.

I’m in for 1.