[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

not yet available to buy, that driver is still in development phase

Am I too late to be added to the list on this one?

It looks like a great light!

been try to mod several lights and its fun,even some of them end up bad J)

If the stock driver is not likeable then there are several different options currently available that can fairly easily be modified to fit.
-DrJones Lumodrv (with extra boards/regulators). Very nice driver circuit!
-Qlite with extra (boards/regulators). Yes, its a mechanical switch, but that is not a problem to adapt if you are a bit handy…
I am sure there are other options too, but those are two great options from the top of my head…

The close to free option is usually to just resistor mod the stock driver if output is not high enough, so far, most drivers in SRKs seems to be resistor mod-friendly. But then you are obviously stuck with the same UI as stock.

Yes, they are 17mm boards, the stock driver can be used as a contact board if you don’t make your own. If there is close to the same space in the M6 as a SRK than there is plenty of space for a few extra boards with current regulators as well.

about 150 new posts since my last visit..

This thread is sky rocketing.. Also with nonsense, people asking the same things over and over again. Little tweaks, new requests etc..
Person 1 I want this...
Person 2 I want that.
Person 3 I want both

Offer 1 light, and buy it or don`t.. Too many requests will only postpone the whole deal, and maybe even ruin it in the end.

I guess if we wait too long, they will hold off, and we can buy it from one of their suppliers for $50

For me it would be OK to do it ASAP..

I agree! Lets get the payment information and finish this. If you are hesitant and want to wait for a review that's understandable. I'll bet 10 of these will be up for sale by forum members with in two weeks after arrival.They will be on to the next neat light. Those who are cautious can buy one then.

+1

+1

_
Pulsar, you are doing a great job, but you can not please everyone. We know some stuff about the light, 50+ people said they wanted one. And price seems good for such a nice light.
Time to get to the next stage, which hopefully will lead to a shipped light within the end of next week. :slight_smile:

i agree guys, but want to do what the majority wants. last night majority seemed to point towards waiting for a review, so thats what i attempted.

i had updated the OP with the people that got in this morning. up to 61 now

also: most current email from Supfire:

Dear Nick,

Thanks your reply . $33/pcs is not include Paypal fees.

You need pay:$34.65 by Paypal.

When we got your payment, I will delivery ASAP.

i had explained to them that it was assumed that paypal fees was expected to be included as it was $33 shipped, and this is the response i got

next time i will have the final price shipped set in stone before i start a group buy. sorry guys

wow, did you ask if they included the packaging in that price!!! and a postage stamp!!!

no, but maybe i should...

$34 is still acceptable for me, including shipping, paypal fees etc..

Thanks Pulsar for doing this GB,

this must take you a considerable amount of time and effort (and reading).

I admire you

HE HE... This is fun. AS long as it stays under $35 I am good!

Thanks for setting this up Nick. I’m still in, it’s under my $35 limit for a light like this.
Not sure how else they expected us to pay though, they should have told us we had to cover the PP fees.

me too. but when i heard that i assumed some will be backing out.

american express maybe? lol. i dont know either.

got to wait until tonight to see the DHL quote for _the_

That’s a good question, how will it be packaged? They show a retail box, but with no cells/charger, that’s a waste of shipping space. Hopefully it will be packaged well enough to survive stuff like this :smiley:

I really like how they’ve failed to mention all these added costs until you asked them.

I don’t think I’ll be buying from Supfire ever again…

+1, the light we see is being offered, not a custom light. A custom light would cost twice as much. It's simple, buy it or don't buy it. I chose not to, but only because of my budget.

Also:

+1 on waiting for a review. I totally agree that waiting for a review would be the best way. Buying sight unseen and without knowing quality is a pig in a poke. Waiting for the review makes sense, unless you really have more money than sense. In that case, buy it for the $50 instead of $30-35.

It really sounds like they think you are paying for all the lights and that they are shipping them all to you. I think you might want to really make sure of what they are doing.

You might ask them if anyone they know speaks and reads proper English and have that person be the go between. From what I have found, if you are dealing with Chinese that don't speak and write English, the translation is a total mess. Goggle translate, or otherwise, seems to mess everything up. They might have, or know someone who reads and writes English.

Good luck with this venture. You will need lots & lots of patience around here...

what im not sure they understand is they are not a very well known company. i have heard very little about them. though what little i have heard has been positive.

but still, a deal like this could make them or break them. huge publicity on a forum like this. if it goes good and we have 60 people posting how awesome their new m6 is, it will almost guarantee a boost in sales.

so far organization and pricing has been far from organized, and i am partially to blame there too. like i said, next one i will have price and all details set in stone before i post it. was not expecting to hit our goal in just over 2 days.