[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

I don`t think they are used to sell to end-user, but rather to companies (retail shops) in China.

so all the cost for sending etc might be overlooked.

no, since almost the beginning we had an understanding that each member involved will be paying them directly, and they will ship each members purchase to them directly. took a few emails to get them to fully understand, but it is set that way now. we had even came up with a format for the notes section in paypal to keep track of purchases from the group buy.

ill post the format up and their paypal when its time to make payment

this +1.

Nick, this thread has gotten real messy. I wonder if starting a new “Sales” thread for the interested buyer (no questions, just post that your in, and how many). Keep this interest thread for the questions and any other babble about the light itself.
Make sure to Cross-link the posts so everyone is aware they have to opt in on the new thread.
Just a suggestion, but I’ve seen it done for other group buys. It helps with organization, and general sanity for you. :wink:

yeah, i was thinking the same thing

I'll gladly pay the $35 or whatever it is for this light, even if it was just for the host. I plan on modding it anyways.

Only my $.02, but I think we are getting spoiled with what we expect from budget lights. Not too long ago I spent around $100 to make a triple emitter Mag, and was happy to pay that. It seems like people are now expecting Nitecore quality with all of the latest tech (XM-L2) for 1/10th the price. Hell, I thought the SRK was an absolute steal around $50, and I like the design of this light a heck of a lot more.

i think it comes down to the people who are planning to mod it want to buy now, and the people who dont want to wait for the review lol

I'm fine with price, but definitely vote to wait for review.

+1 We are getting spoiled. A year ago these prices, and requests for ~$30-$40 would have been laughed at. That's the nature of progress though. We're always going to want more, bigger better etc,.

What is the point of waiting for a review if people already said they were in?

Strike while the iron is still hot.

i am heavily on the fence for a few reasons now. personally i sounds like supfire has no clue what left from right is. they are being vague and “sneaky” if you will, about these shipping charges and last minute fees. they are also giving specs that dont add up; i.e. 50mm battery tube and driver. im not sure if its the language barrier or what but not sounding too promising to me.

i understand that a bunch of you just want to mod this light but if it ends up being a 50mm driver, you guys are kind of stuck up sh*ts creek without a paddle. only option i see at that point is hoping you can get a 50mm to 46mm adapter ring or dumping them to members who are happy with the light as is.

also as pulsar has said a few times, not much has been said or heard of supfire. they already have a “M6” model out so not sure if this is an updated version or what. the original Supfire M6 is exactly like the SRK. only good news about that is it appears to have the 46mm driver in it. i was unable to find a single review on supfire when searching for them so @ pulsar if you have found a review of any supfire lights i would love to read it to gain more confidence in them as a company. if no reviews are available then that should be a warning sign in some way since they are not a new company (found a youtube ad made by them from over a year ago). if nothing turns up then i guess ill base being in or out on the final details you can work out with supfire. finding out the exact size of the driver should be one of those details.

thanks for hearing my concerns

I prefer the wait option, but only because its better for me cash wise, I also agree that people need to get a grip with regards to custom runs and the cost of them, yes dropping some emitters and a driver array in is not rocket science, but doing that on a production line is a headache and headaches = cost.

If you really want cheap custom lights, grab an iron and learn to mod, then you can have whatever you want and choose the budget.

Pulsar, I’m still in at $35, thanks for blowing a chunk of time on this, I think people overlook how much effort and time it takes dealing with a manufacturer who is not fluent in either your language or expectations.

I’ve been reading this thread since the beginning, please count me in for one.

This will be my most expensive light so far :slight_smile:

I’m in, shipped to me, paid via Paypal. I don’t care if we wait for the’s review or buy now… I’ll go with whatever we all agree to.

I am going to have to bail out on this one . I just spent the money on another light. Yes it actually burnt a hole in my pocket.

BIkenber-1

Thanks again for the effort !!

done and thanks for the heads up! we are still way over the 50 needed. if _the_ has a good review and they are willing to at least just reprogram the driver to use higher PWM, i bet we would blow by 75

That’s highly unlikely to happen, it’s a road with no end…

yeah, thats what i am thinking. i dont think they will change anything on the stock they have now. we may influence future stock which will be good.

said it once, ill say it again. i looked at this as a 4x 18650 triple emitter host thats far better looking than the king. if fit and finish are above average, or at least average i still want it. im sure there are others that feel the same, and im sure others disagree too

I’m in for 1

yes, they sound like joking… i am really sorry, but i am out of this

ok thats fine, but werent on the list to begin with