[GB-Closed!] Supfire m6 triple - CLOSED!

still not moving :_(
CHINA (PEOPLE_S REP) CN 27-07-2013 10:29 [EMC] Departure from outward OE

Zelee, looks like ohaya’s light is on the same plane which was “accepted” on the 27th. I predict they will be stateside within 48 hrs. My second unit left on the 25th and I got it yesterday.

how nice of you already receive your light :_(
after hearing some of the member here got their lens smashed to pieces i’m getting worried :_(

Wow looks like you got us a great deal Pulsar - the cheapest of those links was $57.xx shipped.

Just got the 2nd one today, haven’t opened it yet. Tracking is/was messed up on this one, might be the case for others orders as well… Read up from the bottom. You’ll see acceptance then nothing till it got here. Had to sign for this one. Hope this helps.

Depart USPS Sort Facility

August 7, 2013

PHOENIX, AZ 85043

Registered Mail™

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

August 6, 2013, 7:57 pm

PHOENIX, AZ 85043

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Acceptance

July 25, 2013, 8:21 pm

CHINA

You guys are all KILLING me! Still stuck :(….

EDIT: Idea: Can we start a list of BLF usernames who have stuck tracking and not received theirs, along with state or country?

I’ll start.

ohaya - VA, USA

That’s what I was saying, yours might appear to be stuck but might really be moving…

I had tracking and it was delivered! I just had the wrong tracking number so am in the dark (pun intended) as to where my light may be.

ohaya – VA, USA
waehrik - MA, USA

I don’t know what my tracking number is because mine number says it’s going to Norway.

ohaya – VA, USA
waehrik – MA, USA
ImA4Wheelr - SC, USA

for those that haven’t had any updates, it seems like the lights are still hanging around in china somewhere, i called usps they said it shouldn’t take more than 7 days since it marked as shipped to get over here. hmm i’m starting to worry

No action on mine either. Adding to the list -

ohaya – VA, USA
waehrik – MA, USA
ImA4Wheelr – SC, USA
rdrfronty - TX, USA

Same here. I ordered two lights and I’d rather have the lights than a PayPal refund.

adding myself to the list as well, and i think we really do need to contact supfire so they can check with their postal office. this is odd. i want the flashlight as well, dont need the refund.

ohaya – VA, USA
waehrik – MA, USA
ImA4Wheelr – SC, USA
rdrfronty – TX, USA
vuanhquoc- CA,USA

ohaya – VA, USA
waehrik – MA, USA
ImA4Wheelr – SC, USA
rdrfronty – TX, USA
vuanhquoc- CA,USA
Pulsar - ME, USA
InfinitusEquitas - NJ, USA
musket3 -NJ, USA

You can add me to the list... zero movement.

ohaya – VA, USA
waehrik – MA, USA
ImA4Wheelr – SC, USA

Pulsar – ME, USA

rdrfronty – TX, USA
InfinitusEquitas - NJ, USA

So far, only some US bound shipments. Odd how Vuans near me and yet I’ve already received mine.

almost all east coast too

well since it come from *P*eoples *R*epublic of *C*hina to *P*eoples *R*epublic of *C*alifornia it wont takes long to arrive :bigsmile:

When I asked about the list, I was hoping that some kind of pattern would appear, but about the only thing that I can see is that we’re all in the U.S. It does appear that most are east coast U.S. (like me), but nevertheless we have west (CA - vuanhquoc) and also west-midwest (TX - rdrfronty).

Is there anyone from non-U.S. in this situation? Europe/Australia/Asia/anywhere else? Or is it just the U.S. shipments that went into a black hole?

This is really kind of crazy :(!

i’m in asia and it really take a long way trip here