GB Interest ///OFFICIALLY CLOSED 11/8 @ 9pm CST/Maxtoch M24 Sniper with XP-L HI /// 250K lux @ 4.3 Amps!!!

They are shipping expedited china post, not the standard slow boat from china post….lol

They are estimating 10 to 14 days to get here.

great to hear that,even usual CN post sometimes takes 10-14 calendar days to my place :bigsmile:

As has been stated in several post (which I know you may not have read) Maxtoch is not a third party vendor or store front, but an OEM company and we are dealing directly with them.

There are a number of things different than the usual ordering system we are used to seeing, or using with most of our purchases we do through the vendors most commonly used here.

With this company there is no 3rd party to have to deal with, they are not getting products from another company and reselling or anything like that.

If it payment is made mid Nov can I pay near end Nov say 25th?

Can anyone recommend some good high capacity/high drain batteries for this torch?

I’m going to run mine on a pair of Keeppower IMR 3200 mAh cells.

Other suggestions:

Battery reference:
http://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Common18650Summary%20UK.html

noob question here: is name and email address is the only needed for the paypal info? Thanks for having this group buy…

theoretically, name is not needed in advance.
Once you submit payment, the one who receives it will receive a bill with your address and name….so if you pay, and not tell a different address the goods will be delivered to the paypal address

PM sent

Got it. Thanks. Can I still add one more light if its still possible?

Yes we can add another at the moment

We got 4,3 Amps, 250k lux. What about runtimes at this setup ?

That will all depend on the battery used I am sure, as high drain will run less time than protected and 2400 Mah
less than 3400 Mah and so on.

Maxtoch has not done any run time test I am aware of with this set up,but with the stock driver in my older M24 (around 3,5 amps) I get 107 to 115 mins with the Panasonic NCR18650PF Protected 2900mAh cells, so I am guessing with the extra amp or so the run time will be 15 or 20 mins less if I use those same cells?

I haven’t received an invoice yet and I assume that’s universal. Since the next real event is payment, could we get an update on that? Thanks!

Hey I just got my Paypal invoice. Bill’s paid, now let’s have the light! Thanks Robo!

Just got invoiced through PayPal. Paid and anxiously awaiting the goods. I’m a patient person, but the excitement is growing. Many thanks for the time and effort robo819 put into this deal. Gratitude!!!

That was fast. Barely finished reading the new posts when I got my invoice. All paid up and ready to wait! :stuck_out_tongue: :party:

EDIT: Oh yes, and thanks a 1,000,000,000,000 Robo! This one is out of the park! :beer: :beer: :beer:

No paypal invoice showing- should I contact Amanda?

Phil

Did you check the email account associated with your PayPal?

If you’re like me, I have multiple email accounts. I usually use my hotmail account for general correspondence. I use my gmail account for financial transactions. I wouldn’t have ordinarily checked my gmail account today, except I read this discussion thread. Voilà, there it was, the bill notice from YE JINGJING!

Huh? Is that Maxtoch?

Duh, must be, it’s for $58.50 for “goods” (whatever “goods” happen to be). :Sp

I’m one of the last on the list and have not received the invoice. I was guessing they were going down the list so as not to miss anyone. I’ll edit this or post again when I receive one.

Thank you for posting who we’re expecting the invoice to be from, it will make it easier to find, especially if it somehow gets redirected to spam.

Also, after having signed up when it was still supposed to be a 400m thrower, then the next posts after that had results speculating 1000m, I’m sure my old man will be stoked with this for a christmas present, I was really close to asking for a second one for myself but I can’t really justify it at the moment. I’ll get in on the next thrower group buy I think.

Cheers
Tim