GB Interest ///OFFICIALLY CLOSED 11/8 @ 9pm CST/Maxtoch M24 Sniper with XP-L HI /// 250K lux @ 4.3 Amps!!!

Please put me down for one! Thanks!

Got ya down and thanks

Please put me down for one also. Maybe the holster quantity will be met.

Thanks for the opportunity on a really nice thrower.

Got ya down and thanks

Never know, we may get lucky and have one more big wave before the deadline.

What number gets us the next price drop and what will it go down to?

From what I can tell, there will not be another price break. If the GB total reaches a quantity of 80, a holster will be included in the package.

Someone please correct me if I have misspoken.

Edit: even if 80 is not attained, a holster can be added on for $2 currently. For me a holster for a light like this that is not going to be mounted is important.

At this point and time that is correct

The holster at this time for $2 and up to 3 pressure switches @ $5each for each light purchased.

Any info on the pressure switches?

What are you needing to know on them, other than price I mean?

Here is a link to the same one.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/MAXTOCH-Rat-Tail-Pressure-Remote-Control-Switch-Suitable-for-Tactical-Flashlights-Hunting-Police-Trustfire-3-T6/513981696.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.1.TkfOqR&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_2,searchweb201527_4_71_72_73_74_75,searchweb201560_9

Thanks…wondering where/how I could mount it if I put it in my rifle…

You can use double ended 1 inch scope rings (mount it to the scope), barrel mount, or a rail system with single 1 inch ring for the light

Edit: that was for the light……
The pressure switch you just screw on the light and place the loose end, The pressure part of it, where you would normally grab the stock, as that will activate the light when pressure is applied

How do people mount it to the grip? Duct tape lol

It should come with a double sided adhesive I think , if not 3m double sided adhesive would work fine.

Everyone who is on the list through #61 should have, or be getting a PM with the information needed to send the company in order to get the names listed with them and all of the relevant information.

(also updated in the OP for this)

I am hoping we can have all of this done and ready to go by or before the deadline or the productions end so we can start ordering immediately when the lights are ready.

Please do not respond in the thread and send the information needed through PM ONLY.

Thanks, David

How about not replying directly to the pm that robo sent out because it’s going to everyone he sent the pm to. Thanks for all of your personal info people…

Another one for me please.

I have some more questions for you all. I am fairly new to lights like this so bear with me.

The amps… I’m assuming the higher the brighter, but you lose efficiency and battery life exponentially goes down?

Taking the amps into consideration what battery do you all recommend? What charger?

How will this compare to my 3d led maglite? I’m assuming it’ll be a few times brighter at least?

What color is the holster and nylon bag for the flashlight?

I would prefers black.

FOR those who are replying to the GROUP PM I sent PLEASE REPLY THROUGH A PRIVATE (individual) PM ONLY

if not all the information goes to the whole group in that PM

Guys My apologies to anyone who already sent their information on the GROUP PM……

This is being done as a “be ready when the lights are done” thing I am just sending this to Maxtoch so they won’t have to do everything when the lights are ready and can just ship them.

sorry about the group PM thing

I figured everyone knew NOT to reply to the group PM and reply to me only. I will make sure to give specific instructions on that in the future.