GB Interest ///OFFICIALLY CLOSED 11/8 @ 9pm CST/Maxtoch M24 Sniper with XP-L HI /// 250K lux @ 4.3 Amps!!!

People need to read, the link to the 3400mAh cells clearly indicates that it’s a protected Panasonic cell.

The thing with a group buy is that the one throwing it is in a LOT of contact with the manufacturer. A LOT! So it really makes things confusing when individuals in the forum start sending questions to the manufacturer, already confusing with the language difference and then suddenly a lot more people to talk to!

My own experience with several of these manufacturer’s tells me we’re usually dealing with an office worker, a salesperson if you will. They don’t usually understand flashlights. These places sell all kinds of things, flashlights being a small part of their product line. So a lot of new questions about amperage and tint bins and run times and so forth and so on just really adds tons of confusion. Confusion slows things down and sometimes messes up the production line.

That said, it’s in everybody’s best interest to let David handle the communications with MAXToch so we can get lights before Christmas.

Well said! 0:)

Well put Dale thanks

I joined this forum to get in on this group buy. It looks like a brilliant torch, could you put me down for one?

Got ya and thanks

Dadgummit Dale…I had a nice, long response typed out, but you beat me to the punch. :stuck_out_tongue:

robo can you confirm that you get my info for ordering.
Thanks
Nikola

Sent you a PM

Thanks I have sent email directly :wink:

I got a chance recently to modify an older version of this M24 Sniper. The one I worked on had the twist head for Strobe. All in all the build quality is impressive, finish is excellent as I’d expect from MAXToch and the light is smaller, lighter, than I would have expected. They really tweaked the design to aid it’s mount on a rifle and I do believe they succeeded admirably.

The parameters given for this light were throw and run time, with a mix of demands. So I used a domed XM-L2 U4 1C. The color is good, throw is decent (not mega though) and lumens were high. I played with the resistors and managed some 4.7A out of it, which it seems to take quite well. The forum member was tickled with it, and that’s the main thing. His fellow works are now jealous and want their own. :slight_smile: This went to a night security guard that uses a light constantly, he LOVES it! That should speak volumes for this light, in and of itself.

After much thought I decided this is the light I want to go with. Please put me down for one, thanks!

got ya and thanks

Anyone who has ordered a light please check beside your name (in the OP) to confirm I have the right number of light(s) you want, the # of lights will be beside your name only 1 time, and if you have more than 1 then these= == will be beside any duplicate name, and the number of lights you want listed by your name 1 time. Also be sure your name is on the list if you have ordered. Just double checking to be sure. If there is any error please send me a PM (robo819) and I will get it corrected.

Thanks, David

After participating in the X6 and A6 (and BT-C3100 charger) groupbuys through my friend… I have finally created my own account to participate in the forums directly!

This light is exactly what I am looking for! I will definitely be adding in the holster and remote switch.

I’m in for 1!

Thanks Robo for all your work! I have the utmost appreciation for you and Krono and Bugsy and all of the other great people on BLF that make it possible for newbs like me to feed my ‘illum-addiction’ :bigsmile:

Got ya down, thanks and glad to do it

Only 6 days left to closing of this GB, get em while you can.

Make that 5 days until closing on this GB.

When can we start paying? I wanna make sure all my flashlight shopping needs are met before I start spending my moneyyyyy :frowning:

We still need 12 more people to get a free holster included. That’s only a little bit more than two people per day. I think we might be able to make it. :slight_smile: