GB Interest ///OFFICIALLY CLOSED 11/8 @ 9pm CST/Maxtoch M24 Sniper with XP-L HI /// 250K lux @ 4.3 Amps!!!

Thanks Robo for update . How about picture of new centering ring for XP L HI, I would love to see how the new LED is sitting in this beauty :bigsmile:

Here is what I received from Maxtoch.
These were very small when sent to me, if anyone knows how to enlarge them without making them too fuzzy to see, feel free to do so , as my attempts failed.

Will the head be glued?

It’s kind of like that pretty teenage girl a young man falls madly in love with. He see’s the wrapper on the package, but can she cook? Clean house? Wash clothes? Will she be willing to work on the car on Sunday while he watches the game? Without details, there’s not much a guy can do to make the initial image prettier. So it’s very important to get it right, right out of the gate. Just like that young woman, if she’s a better hunter, better fisherman, and better athlete than the guy, well then he’s pretty much got it made! :slight_smile:

(or not, as he’ll be chasing her forever, eating dust for donuts, and wondering all the time how to enhance his own details so she’ll stay with him…)

domo arigato mr roboto

Nothing glued on these lights

Picture wasn’t taken dead straight on, but from what I can see it looks pretty centered.

I have grown to appreciate the merits of a good thermal paste as it relates to the actual fit of the centering ring and reflector. Without being screwed down or glued down, the mcpcb is free to shift to meet up with the requirements of the reflector, so when done properly the centering ring fits the emitter snugly and the reflector fits the centering ring snugly and everything mates together just so to form a beautiful beam profile. :slight_smile:

I am also rapidly learning to appreciate the use of 3D software like SolidWorks to design and built a light for this very reason, so that every part fits every other part and the entire piece is a work of art that makes you really and truly enjoy the use of it.

Lights like those that MaxToch produce generally have this quality, the fit and finish on a level that is beyond reproach. And THAT is why I myself am eagerly anticipating the arrival of this light. :wink:

Thanks robo that looks fantastic :stuck_out_tongue:

Just got notified my order just shipped and definitely gonna b here before Xmas. It’s going down!

Did they email you or?

They may not have them all shipped at once guys, so if you don’t have a confirmation today, it will get to you in the next day or 2 so please be patient.

Wondering this myself. By what means do they contact you when the light has shipped?

The only thing I know for sure at the moment, is that we should be getting some kind of tracking numbers.

Should be the same way you got the PayPal invoice, by email.

If seller send PayPal request to customers and for selling goods, then he needs to enter tracking number thru PayPal sistem so he could complete the order details. So we should expect mail from PP with tracking number….
Have anybody else received notification, it’s quite odd that only one member got it.
Maybe it’s a joke

THAO916 stop jokeing around :wink:

Amanda takes it very seriously, you’ll see.

Sorry guys, I ordered thru Ali express store not PayPal. I did get tracking info and email. I’m not too sure how it works thru the PayPal method. My order could have been generated because of the ali store shipping countdown, a possible place holder until order is really ready to b shipped. Then again could actually have been sent.

It’s over 4A on led, which cell would preform better in this light: MJ1 or GA ?