GB Interest ///OFFICIALLY CLOSED 11/8 @ 9pm CST/Maxtoch M24 Sniper with XP-L HI /// 250K lux @ 4.3 Amps!!!

If you are looking for run time to be better, then a go with something like the LG 18650MJ1 Protected 3500mAh or the Panasonic NCR18650B Protected 3400mAh.

I need to start loading up on some Panas and I’ll update you guys on my order once shipping status is added/updated. Once updated, u guys will find out it’s really happening 8)

I already know that, I’ve bought directly from Amanda on several occasions and have some very nice lights to prove it. :wink:

Check this post: Test/Review of LG INR18650 MJ1 (3500mAh, 10A) - Rechargeable Batteries - BudgetLightForum.com

It IS really happening.

They got put back a day or 2 from the 11.11 sale thing, but Amanda told me they should have all parcels ready by the 22nd and everything should be done and shipped out by then.

I did check the graph thats why I am asking. GA is better it’s got lower resistance than MJ1, and i can get GA at the same price.
Panasonic B or BL are now NO GO (slightly, technological outdated) at this moment they are outperformed by GA add MJ1 in amps and capacity. Please someone like battery guru HJK or who better knows, prove me wrong.

I will go for the GA, the difference at low rates in capacity and voltage sag between in MJ1 is negligible if compared to the difference at high currents where the GA outperforms the MJ1.
If you are undecided and want the best possible output in terms of current go for sammy’s 30Q :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m an LG HG2 brown turd type of guy. About the same as 30Q. Ebay seller “saftymind” sells both and delivery is fast in the states for a fair price. The LG HG2 flat top is raised enough that they make good contact running in series.

1+

Just received my 4 brownie from GB, only 15$…
Try them out last night, and freshly charged pulling 4.85A at the tail on my BLF A6 , 3D tint no bridge on springs
For reference Panasonic PF can do only 4.25- 4-30A
Great cell no doubt 8)

Thank guys i have already got 30Q but i was looking more into runtimes and
GA is best to go now, for both output and runtimes.

As for HG2 it has a bit higher resistance than 30Q and i would stay away from them at this moment due this comment on nkon.nl site:

“The Samsung INR18650-30Q has a better performance at rates above 20A and is cheaper since it is not that badly available as the HG2 (the LG 18650-HG2 production has been suspended due to quality ”

NikolaS could you do same measurements using 30Q ?

Sorry my 30Q still in transport since I order them week ago on big GB battery sale

Yes 30Q is the better battery
I wonder why do people prefer LG…maybe its the colour, 30Q is too pinky for my personal tase indeed but who cares for the colour anyway

Must be my phone influence, I am having LG G3, and would never buy a Samsung :bigsmile:
Either way both cells are good for high performing flashlights

yes and also the 30Q are too flat, so i guess because of the slightly raised top they are more “universal” (i don’t have any HG2, but that’s mainly because they were uber expensive compared to 30Q)
For instance my MH20 received yesterday does not work with 30Q…just saying

……end of my off topic…

I like the Sam30Q most of the time, but in some lights the LG cells perform better, in some lights it’s the Efest 35A.

Like, in my Ti X6 with Quad Nichia 219C, only the LG HE-2 will do 21Amps. :wink: So yeah, the one that makes 4278 lumens is the one I use.

Indeed, different drivers like different batteries: Both olight M2x-m3x like HG2 vs 30q, its strande that they like even Panasonic PF than 25r
Nitecore tm 16 runs better with 30q, same with Fenix TK75

My experience shows that our wight`s DD rivers likes VTC5A/VTC5 most

Has someone already got shipping notification form Maxtoch ?

I haven’t yet, hopefully they’ll send out confirmation soon.

Not yet, but eagerly watching for it

No lights have actually been shipped yet as far as I know, but they are getting everything boxed and labeled, and are well on the way to getting them shipped.

The 11.11 sale day got them behind a little on their schedule.

This was from Amanda at Maxtoch , from last night,
with the time difference, this may mean Friday even in US Central Standard time?

” All parcels should be dispatched on Saturday 22nd. My colleagues and I are working hard on them. :-)”

Best regards,

Amanda

EST Group Co., Ltd.
www.MAXTOCH.cn
2015-11-19