GB Interest ///OFFICIALLY CLOSED 11/8 @ 9pm CST/Maxtoch M24 Sniper with XP-L HI /// 250K lux @ 4.3 Amps!!!

Thanks. Mine shows @ 'Acceptance' already.

Just received my tracking number
Thanks

My tracking number updated its shipping status today on Ali express as well. Gr8 wrk robo!

Thanks for all this. This must be a LOT of work!

+1, great job!
Now the waiting episode 2 begins:)

Thanks robo, that is a lot of work and quite appreciated. I had to restrain myself, with great difficulty, from replying to your PM. :bigsmile:

Regarding the choice of battery, I will be using 30Qs and HG2s to take advantage of the reduced internal resistance and tail current. The runtime should be close enough to GAs and I prefer to reduce the heat generated in the cells.

Clarification: Same type of cell in each light of course. I am not about to mix batteries in the same light.

I have not received any PM :frowning:

Dang it, I thought I made it all the way through the list without missing a name or screwin up too.

My apologies, you now have a PM.

PM received! Thanks!

Got mine, thanks Robo J)

Any updates on our tracking numbers?

Nothing yet , if I don’t hear by tonight (my time) I will see if I can find out anything though.

Thanks so much David! Appreciate your work here!! :smiley:

Just received my tracking number through PM.

Man are things moving fast.

21 Nov. Acceptance in China
22 Nov. Processed through Sort Facility in China
24 Nov. Processed through ISC San Francisco
Expected delivery date by USPS is 30 Nov. to Washington State.

wow yours moved right along

mine still shows to be in china…lol

Mine says the same thru USPS, gonna be a good Monday night!

I’m just hoping that the USPS estimate is conservative taking the holiday into consideration and that it is delivered earlier. I hate Monday’s at work and I hate it more if I know a package is waiting for me at home after work. I might get lucky and have it delivered on Sunday. USPS packages delivered on Sunday’s has happened multiple times for me. Who would have ever thought that would ever happen?

Monday Night Football and a new flashlight. Good indeed.