GB Interest ///OFFICIALLY CLOSED 11/8 @ 9pm CST/Maxtoch M24 Sniper with XP-L HI /// 250K lux @ 4.3 Amps!!!

Currecntly i have Samsung 25r, LG HE2, HE4, Sony VTC5 and VTC5A, Panasonic PF and 3400B, Samsung 30Q and LG HG2, Sanyo GE and Samsung 29E they are all NEW
Will test them all and will post out here whats the best for higher current - you see, Olight M3XS UT likes more Panasonic PF or Sanyo GA - by default with fresh batteries it has 2.2 amps tail amps, with Samsung 30Q it has 1-9: 2 amps, same with LG HG2

This light has over-discharge protection build in or did i miss something ?

Yes it has( at least the ordinary version has) but it DOES NOT have RPP( unfortunately, again the default m24s)

P.S

A glimps of the future

Mini M24 Maxtoch Javelot killer :wink:

Photoshop'd or LEGO'd a C8? Surprised

Picture is quite real and i made it several minutes ago :slight_smile:

And here is the happy moment Tom: if someone( like me) wants to make a single battery version of M24 just use Convoy C8 tube: it fits perfectly, threads are the same , both ones

Correct answer is LEGO'd - ok

I received this shipping update - package accepted at ZheJiangShengHangZhouShi GU CUI LU.

I am not sure what did you order since this is your first post?

He ordered through aliexpress and asked me through PM, I don’t think he ever actually posted anything publicly

Ah, but, with a regulated driver you’ll see lower tail amperage for the same emitter amperage because the lower internal resistance in the better cell is more efficient so it allows the driver to pull less current from the cell to maintain the same emitter current. :wink: Higher numbers at the tail are not always better.

I never received any notifications about my light shipped. Probably no big deal. Just sayin.

Rusty Joe, and all of you… David has the tracking numbers and will be sending them to each and every one throughout the day today. :wink:

Which means, of course, they’ve shipped! :slight_smile:

Woohoo!!

For the doubters, be patient, David will be in touch… please don’t harass him while he sorts and mails over 100 tracking numbers. :wink:

Destination Country - Tracking Consuming: 3782 ms - Go to official website
2015-11-21 10:34
CHINA, Acceptance, Your item was accepted at 10:34 am on November 21, 2015 in CHINA.
Origin Country - Tracking Consuming: 17265 ms - Go to official website
2015-11-21 21:20
杭州市邮政速递物流公司高新区分公司古翠路揽投站, 离开处理中心,发往杭州市
2015-11-21 20:59
杭州市邮政速递物流公司高新区分公司古翠路揽投站, 离开处理中心,发往杭州市
杭州市邮政速递物流公司高新区分公司古翠路揽投站, 揽收
杭州市邮政速递物流公司高新区分公司古翠路揽投站, 收寄

Yes the lights have shipped.

It may take a day or two before you can actually track the package as the numbers may not be showing in the system yet.

There are a few Packages that don’t have a tracking number yet as Amanda said they will not get assigned a number until they get to the shipping center in Hong Kong.

If you do not get a tracking number in the next few hours then I will send it to you just as soon as Amanda sends me the updated list.(yes it will take that long as I have to send each of you an individual PM with your number)

I’ll be waiting! :wink:

Just received my tracking number RS※※※※※※※※NL, so Netherlands post :bigsmile:
Wish this was much less complicated to you Robo, entering 100+ tracking numbers manually, must be pain in the a…
Thanks again,for make this happen
Best
Nikola

I started this mess so I gotta see it through…lol

It has been rough at times, but I still enjoyed it for the most part, and I hope everyone is well pleased with the lights when they get them.

Also everyone should have either a tracking number or a PM telling them that they will receive their tracking number in the next day or two, as I have gone through the whole list now.

David

Outstanding. Thank you.