GB/interest thread for the new HOST version of Eagle Eye X6 Cree XPL - HI (HOST ONLY) (CODE PUBLIC)

Dazed I am not out to get you. But… I asked to itemized what is in the host. now there are very nice photos of an emitter and a driver in your first post.

Allow me to ask point blank… are they included? if not please remove them, because they are misleading if what you are selling is a host that does not include the emitter and driver.

Does my request make sense?

Who is the seller?

Put me down for one.
Thanks

Ill try to gather as much info as possible, flashlight hosts and modding is far from my expertise.

I would be in for one. Thank you.

It’s been a while since I mentioned it, #292 in this thread. No trits, it’s GITD stuff.

Put me down for two

I’ll take two.

This host is not easy to come by. Most people have had to buy the lights to mod (even though still a good deal). 100 X6 hosts should be easy.

Put me down for 2.

The EE X6 host is easy to come by, it’s been on Banggood’s website for a year pretty much.

The complete light is only like $18, fully assembled. (X6 Light from USA warehouse for $22) This is really the best way to buy the X6, you get a Cree XM-L2 and a perfect reflector. Take the emitter and add it to your collection if you want, but it sure beats having the reflector come in all scratched up in a host kit. :wink:

This actually makes a lot of sense.

Sorry but the host & the X6 from banggood hasen’t been in stock for a while now, i can’t even remember when i last saw some stock.

Or can you actually order from those links? :~

I got 4 from Banggood a few weeks ago, another 4 directly from the manufacturer on AliExpress a week or so ago.

Edit: Did some digging, looks like the hosts are sold out and the 1A lights are sold out, they say 4 in stock on the 3C in the US warehouse.

GearBest has em, and of course the manufacturer has em. He’s got a thread here somewhere, I’ll find it….

Shenzhen Jin Lang Electronics has 1962 X6 lights available for sale at $16.30-$17.30 each at their AliExpress website. (991 Warm White at $17.30, 971 Cold White at $16.30)

This is the manufacturer of the Eagle Eye X6 (he says… I don’t know anything, don’t see anything, don’t hear anything)

Updated the first post with new INFO.

I read in one of the X6 reviews that they used an incredibly hard thread glue/locking compound, and it was very difficult/impossible to disassemble everything without damage.

Anyway I’d want my own mcpcb+LED+driver so I would really like to get just a host

If these hosts come disassembled how will they package them to avoid damage. I would be using the reflector so I would want to protect in shipping.

Dale :) - At $17 .... a complete light is a no-brainer for a dummy like me :)

How strange those links works for you, for me all i ever get is sold out at banggood.

But good tip on buying them assembled from the ali store. Especially since those who runs this host GB (dazed1 & GearBest) seems to refuse to answer the question on how this host will be delivered.

I think the sensible option will be to order it from the ali store if you want an unscratched reflector.

Hey buddy, i think you are reading to far into this….

1. If i was into this hosts - parts so much, i would answered you clear, but i’m not……so what i get as answer i post here, i did/do my best to share and help the best i can do, but as you know chinese/english barrier exists and it is hard especially with specific/not your everyday words/name of parts.

2. I never refused to answer any question, and ill never do.