GB/interest thread for the new HOST version of Eagle Eye X6 Cree XPL - HI (HOST ONLY) (CODE PUBLIC)

Please put me down for a couple.

Does it have two screws or only one?

Removable pill or integrated shelf ?

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks PD, I appreciate it.

@mike

it has an integrated shelf

Put me down for one

Which reflector? which tailcap spring?

put me in for one

thanks

So are we getting this assembled or in part?

Nice! I'm building a triple myself, where did you get the rubber ring? Looks good on it! And are those trits?

I outlined the differences between the this XP-L X6 host and the BLF-X6 host here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/36880#node-43413

Hopefully you all will find it useful.

Dazed I am not out to get you. But… I asked to itemized what is in the host. now there are very nice photos of an emitter and a driver in your first post.

Allow me to ask point blank… are they included? if not please remove them, because they are misleading if what you are selling is a host that does not include the emitter and driver.

Does my request make sense?

Who is the seller?

Put me down for one.
Thanks

Ill try to gather as much info as possible, flashlight hosts and modding is far from my expertise.

I would be in for one. Thank you.

It’s been a while since I mentioned it, #292 in this thread. No trits, it’s GITD stuff.

Put me down for two

I’ll take two.

This host is not easy to come by. Most people have had to buy the lights to mod (even though still a good deal). 100 X6 hosts should be easy.

Put me down for 2.