GB/interest thread for the new HOST version of Eagle Eye X6 Cree XPL - HI (HOST ONLY) (CODE PUBLIC)

Thanks Dazed. Ordered.

I want to take 2.

Got my order in, thanks.

My order has been shipped.

Is anyone still making heat sinks for these to put triples in them? I read through Nitro’s threads and it sounded like he’s done with them.

Is it too late for this? Missed this - I'd be interested in at least one. Thanks!

> ask, in the note section when placing your order,
> for the reflector to be protected…. placed in a separate bag

Make sure to do that, emphatically, explicitly. Use simple words.

I gave up on getting replacements for the scratched up reflectors I got last round, they ignored the email til I gave up — so those hosts are going to become triples. But you ought to get unscratched reflectors — make it very clear.

Remember — this is probably drop shipping, they take the order and tell someone a thousand miles away to put the stuff together in a bag and send it to you. That’s likely why they never know what they’re selling.

Whoever puts them loose in a bag with metal parts guarantees scratching.

should have his nuts (and bolts) cut off... :evil:

I’m in for 1pcs

Hi guys, code is now official

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_285242.html

coupon: X6HOSTCM
price:12$

My hosts should be here Tuesday. I’m excited to see how the reflectors were packaged.

ordered 2

Just got my hosts.

They look great, everything was packaged good enough.

Reflector in its own bag, glass lens was in a little bag as well.

Only one screw per light for the mcpcb. 2 holes drilled and tapped though.

Nice work Gearbest and dazed1!

I’ll go for triples with most of mine, but that’s still good news to me.

I got my 3 X6 hosts today and likewise, well packaged, all present and accounted for.

On an almost hilarious side note, I also got a much more expensive Jax X6 Hunter Host today. I opened the box and all the parts fell out loose! lol

Just gonna put this out there, maybe I can prevent one person from making my mistake…

When you solider together the switch, solder the spring on first, and then the switch. I did it the other way on my first one and started melting the switch. Whoops!

Np guys, glad its going smooth for now, and sorry for the starting posts confusion :slight_smile:

Got mine today, 11 days after order. Used international bridge for shipping. Well packaged. Very happy.

My two came today. Reflectors separate but only one screw in each package. The 350 tubes fit just fine but won’t know until built whether they are long enough. That fixable in any case.

Got my 1 host today - all looks good. Box is crushed a bit but they do seem to be better shipping bags now - more bubbles?? I was begging our BLF GearBest contact to use foam like BangGood does a while back - she asked me for pics that I sent, etc., but guess that didn't happen, yet at least. Probably too much $$$ but least maybe they are still considering it.