GB Oficially closed/// Maxtoch 2X Shooter (new version)

[quote=RobertB]
I’ve never mounted a FL to a rifle before. Any ideas to mount to this?

If you do not want to add a rail or anything , then the double 1 inch scope rings will be the easiest way mounting it directly to the scope.

That would cinch on tight enough to hold that big FL? This rifle has a fair amount of recoil. You don’t think there would be a risk of damaging the scope?

I have not tried the 2X on a scope but i am pretty sure it will not cause any problems. I am sure mudgripz can give some feedback about it as that is all they do over there is hunt……lol

Ok, thanks. A guy I know has a deer management permit for a large farm. Feral hogs are doing some damage as well. I checked out a rail system for this Weatherby, but it’s $175 for the rail mount, not including new scope rings. Maybe it will be possible to mount two of those double rings for additional support.

One for me please , Aliexpress.

Put me down for one. Paypal preferred.

one please paypal

List updated in OP through Post #287

Please add me for one. I’ll also get a pressure switch, the 2 recommended protected battery’s for $15.90 and a holster and would also like a picatany rail holder for it if available. Can do either Aliexpress or paypal.

The rail mount will have to be purchased separately but I will get you on the list for the rest.

Thanks, would be nice to have a link to a holder/rail mount that works with the light when it’s time to pull the trigger….so to speak.

I’ve already mentioned I’m in for one and add a remote switch please. I think I paid direct last time around- whatever I did I’ll do that again since it worked.

Gonna strain the budget, I’ve been overspending again but this light will be worth it. A BIG THANK YOU to robo819, mudgripz, and MaxToch (plus anyone I might have missed) for making this happen :+1:

Phil

For those asking about scope mounting - see post 251 for ideas.

You will need to source your own mounts on ebay/aliexpress etc. We find one secure mount of the type shown is enough - won’t need two. There are many options - good to look through them personally and choose what you want. Mounts not part of this Maxtoch GB

Glad to do it and LOL at the overspending statement , I think we all do that at times with these dang lights.

Put me down for 2. I will pay with Paypal as I did with the last GB.

Got ya , thanks

I’m in for 1 + holster + switch. Pay with Paypal

KFF got ya and thanks

Y’all will be surprised at just how light this “big light” is. I mean really, I keep thinking it doesn’t have cells in it or something. Just came in from my Thursday night walk, couple of huge jack rabbits got caught making little jack rabbits and weren’t quite sure what to do in broad daylight. lol

You are right Dale. For those who have the M24 , you really cant feel the difference just by holding the 2 lights one in each hand with cells in both, or at least it is very difficult for me to tell any difference this way , just letting the full weight hang straight down and holding them with the cigar grip.