Gearbest Daily Deal Updated: March 16th 2021/ Baseus LED Flashlight $21.99 with the code: GBREAKER

I’m sorry can’t do like that, as this really a special price from our phone team

Yeah you are right :slight_smile:

It is not like i even have QC 2.0 phone or that was the reason i wanted it in the first place anyway.

GearBest’s New Arrival ( NOV 13th: Medox Caterpillar 3 Outlets Power Strip charger with USB Ports )

I found a teardown of the xiaomi 20,000mAh, the link above is cached from google, only works this way:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bwnkSWWvSkwJ:www.xiaomitoday.com/just-149-yuan-xiaomis-latest-20000mah-power-bank-is-everything-but-cheap/+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk

It indeed features 6x LG F1 cells, and even better news is that with a QC usb adapter it charges at 12V 1.6A for a total of 20W. Whether it’s worth spending $10 for a charger just for this power bank is up to you.

Now is just a matter of time that GB lowers the price, I’m thinking ~$25… :wink:

GearBest flash sale on 14th/15th ( BC30R, H02, VC2 Plus, DQG 60, MJ1 INR18650 Battery - 2PCS)

GearBest great promotions for outdoor gears ($ 16.09 for Ganzo G201H etc ) + xiaomi products sales collection –16th update

wish someone could like today’s deal :bigsmile:

11.99 for Ganzo G727M - Foldable Knife with Axis Lock and Clip $11.99

11.17 update

Hi Guys,

Good news, Great Good news :party: :party:

1. today GearBest has come new bacth of the $22.99 olight s15R, subtract the previous order ( these orders will be shipped in 2-5 business days, if the orders are no other problems ) , now there are 90 pieces left to order, hurry up, before it goes )

2. $59.33 Spark SG6 Outdoor LED Flashlight - NEUTRAL WHITE ( 7 in stock now )

3. Durable UniqueFire 1504 Aluminium Alloy LED Flashlight Body Tube Casing (6 in stock now )

Coupon:1504Tube
Price:$23.39

Good news, good news :party: :party:

$17.99 Olight S15 Baton 280LM CREE XM - L2 LED 5 Modes Flashlight (1 x AA / NIMH / LI - ION) comes new batch too, subtract the existing orders ( these orders will be shipped in 2-5 business days, if the orders are no other problems ), there are 110 pieces left to order

Good Day, GearBest!

Is coupon code LED2015GB valid for other categories?

Hi Nastena, I’m sorry but it’s only availble for this catecories http://www.gearbest.com/led-lights-c_11264/

For the S15—you keep using the words
“subtract the previous order”

What the heck does that mean? Anyone?

I think they mean after supplying the existing orders they have already sold, they have xxx left in stock to sell.

Hi strangern, thanks for your explainations :wink:

GearBest’s New Arrival ( NOV 20th: Klarus RS30 2400Lm Cree XM L2 U2 Dual Head LED Flashlight )

Hi Gearbest,

What is the status of the olight S30 stock?

I placed an order for one S30 two weeks ago and was told it will be in stock by Nov 15. It was in stock for a while around Nov 11 and you were advertising for more orders.

Contacted CS and was told I have to wait for another 15 days. Asked to refund to paypal and no response since then.

Could you please take a look and help me to get the refund?

Order number W1511072138446619

Thanks

Please help, I order this same knife on Nov 05, 2015.
I paid extra for Priority Direct Mail America Direct Express (shipping time 3-7 days) but haven’t received it.

On my GB orders account page it shows the status is “Shipped out”
When I click the tracking link and the VIEW TRACKING MESSAGE button shows: “undefined”

When I track it on EMS site it shows “No tracking information for the shipment, or overdue tracking”

When I track it on 17track.net it shows:

“Package Status: It indicates the current status in the transportation period. Ref to our status definition: Not Found / Transit / Pick Up / Delivered / Alert / Expired. When tracking complete, We will show the status according to all detailed tracking information.”

Then it times out and shows an ERROR message.

I ordered an Olight s30 on Nov.1st (showed in stock)

I paid extra for Priority Direct Mail America Direct Express (shipping time 3-7 days) but haven’t received it.

On my GB account orders page it shows the status is “Shipped out”
When I click the tracking link and the VIEW TRACKING MESSAGE button it shows:

2015-11-12 23:09:00The item has been departure the transport center of SF. CHINA
2015-11-12 22:19:00The item has been arrival the transport center of SF. CHINA
2015-11-12 14:07:00Package Shipped From Client UNITED STATES

17track.net shows:

We regret to inform you, We couldn’t identify automatically the destination for your number. It doesn’t affect the transportation. It maybe because the carrier hasn’t entered the destination country in their system and we couldn’t identify yet

EDIT: I received my S30 yesterday, exactly 20 days from order, and what appears to be only 10 days from the date it left Gearbest.

Gearbest, why don’t you offer ePacket shipping?

Or is that what it means by: Priority Direct Mail - America Direct Express (shipping time 3-7 days)

??

Haha, I posted this late last night when I got home but forgot that I never checked my mailbox yesterday. Guess what was sitting in my mailbox today!

So I actually received my S30 yesterday, exactly 20 days from order, and what appears to be only 10 days from the date it left Gearbest. So other than the delay leaving Gearbest and the confusing tracking the GB shipping wasn’t so bad.

-

I’m very happy with the light and soooo relieved the tint is 100% better than my 1st generation Olight S20 and S15, a nice almost pure white when compared side by side to the sick greenish hue of those older Olights.

-

Thanks Gearbest for the great deal again!

I have to add I’ve never had any shipping issues with any of my orders from Gearbest, I always pay the extra $1 and change for the Priority Post and all of my orders have been delivered relatively fast. (Fingers crossed my Ganzo knife will show up soon or I’ll have to eat my words!)